Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) (4062 Views)

Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2014
As part of my plans to empower a lot of folks who have underestimated the power of the internet in as a means of financial empowerment, i have taken it upon myself to guide both beginners and even experienced hands on how you as a Nigerian can make a living from the Micro-job Site popularly known as Fiverr.

I will be updating this blog twice in a day, and also attend to relevant questions when needed.
Meanwhile i am going to upload a free ebook of 65 pages WRITTTEN BY ME that teaches you the complete guide to making it on fiverr successfully.
Do well to bookmark this thread and also visit this thread daily as we take a new journey into the world of Making it BIG on Fiverr this 2014!!

Hopefully, by the end of this year some of us should be smiling with joy in our hearts with your fiverr earnings that you must have earned after following this nairaland Series.
That is my wish, that is my dream, that is my believe, making it financially..... THE FIVERR WAY!!

It is all about being creative, being innovative and being a deep thinker by thinking outside the box, and before you know it, you will be successful on Fiverr .

Hopefully by the end of the year 2014, we will be expecting to hear your testimonies of how much money you have made after taking ACTION on whatever you may have learnt from here.

Hopefully and joyfully, by the end of the year 2014, we will be expecting to hear your testimonies of how much money you have made after taking ACTION on whatever you may have learnt from here.

Without much ado, we will get down to business immediately.

Are you readyyyyy

Just click like button below and we will proceed with immediate alacrity!

P.S]
..UPDATE :

I have just completed my 65 page powerful eBook on Fiverr . This is the only ebook you will ever need for you to get started on fiverr as a pro or as a newbie. The information there is MASSIVE and Eye Shocking!!! Simply Download it, Read it and Act on It!

I also included bonus gigs that i offer on fiverr from which you can tap and learn from. To allay your fears, this book is free!!
Yes, you saw it, The 65 Page Fiverr ebook is FREE oF CHARGE !

The only favour i need from you is to make sure you read it from the beginning to the end and take ACTIoN Immediately!!!

I know that many Nigerians don’t value free things but i know for sure that only 10% of these that download the eBook will end up reading it while only 20% of these people will ACT on what they read.

Anyway, it is up to you to follow the path of the few action takers who are really serious about making it financially using fiverr as the stepping stone.

The download link to the ebook is here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvlusbwmsuv25zg/65%20pages%20of%20Fiverr%20Secrets%20To%20Riches%20Exposed.pdf?m=

You can as well join the fiverr secret group on Facebook below

https://www./fiverrwarriors

4 Likes

Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by MrDoGood(m): 12:39am On Jul 07, 2014
bookmarked already.
me elf wan chop online money
i hear say e sweet like oil money grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Meziem1010(m): 4:11am On Jul 07, 2014
CAN U PLS SEND TO MY EMAIL, I CANT DOWNLOAD WITH MY SMALL PHONE. THANKS. cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Azwealth(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by sirwilly1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by chqakinns(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Tax for the good job u r doing..God wud continue to enrich ur knowledge..pls can u send d download to my email akinremiakinpelu@gmail.com.
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by eedriyz(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Great job bro. Good to see another person helping out here
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Jsholly: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls can u send it to my email at. : jshollyl12@gmail.com
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Akabay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Op, great to ds informative write up, more strenght, Occean never dry up, may u never experience lackness in ur life, kudos!
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Delatoriaa(f): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cnt download it,kindly snd it adeolavictoria143@gmail.com
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by godsamist: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
your rich kindness will be rewarded by God...Pls kindly send to my email@ godsonsam2005@yahoo.com
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by IRIENBOY(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is good job.keep it up.
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by donadit: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tnx bro 4 d gr8 work.adebiyii19@gmail.com
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Bigade: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tanx for this beautiful update, but pls send the e-book to me on adeid4lord@gmail.com, because am unable to download it
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by stillmaticOG(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
but why are nigerians like diz...u are given the link to download but still insists d ebuk to be send to ur mail.remember that diaris god o,diaris god o! @op kindly continue serious students are waiting for you
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bigade: Tanx for this beautiful update, but pls send the e-book to me on adeid4lord@gmail.com, because am unable to download it
@all
The download link is working.
Please i didn't request anyone to drop any email here, just follow this Thread and we will do justice to this training series, Thanks
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by stillmaticOG(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
y u go give free ebook cum dey charge for tools...op give us free tools sef na!
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Tonjeola1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: y u go give free ebook cum dey charge for tools...op give us free tools sef na!
Abi na
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
The BIG question is – Are you willing to make it happen?
“Whatever the mind of man can Conceive and
Believe, It can Achieve – Napoleon Hill

[size=14pt]DAY ONE [/size]

What is Fiverr?
Fiverr burst onto the scene early in 2010. It was a brand-new and quite revolutionary marketplace dedicated to the idea of people providing low-cost goods and services. The beauty of the website was that it provided an international marketplace so that anyone anywhere in the world could advertise their services.

Fiverr has become the go to site for anyone wanting to save money on outsourcing. There is a massive range of services available on Fiverr - anything from writing articles to doing SEO work, Selling Of Facebook Likes, transcription services, giving back links, recording videos, and some very strange gigs that involve pets, silly voices . This appetite for gigs has created a massive opportunity for anybody to take their first steps earning money online with Fiverr. Of course the whole basis behind this concept is the fact that you will be selling services to others that you will be willing to do for only $5 per "gig".

You will however only receive $4 profit from each sale as a seller. This large amount of traffic to the website will help ensure that you get several sales for your products or services. All testimonials on the site are uncontrollable by the seller. This means that for every positive feedback that you receive you will be getting a positive view on your Fiverr business. Since Fiverr is a great place to sell, you will really want to conduct your business on the site in the most truthful and honest way possible. Ensure that you always follow all of the rules and regulations of Fiverr as well as the Terms of Service for the website. Never attempt to scam or falsely represent yourself, your products or services and expect people to just hand you money. Fiverr can and will permanently disable your account as well as withhold payments made to your account for safety clearing.

In addition to Fiverr there are multiple other similar sites all offering very similar marketplaces that you can also use to advertise your services and products. These include tenbux, zeerk, fourrer, seoclerk, gigbucks and so on and so forth! It is very easy to create accounts with all the websites above. But we are going to use the fiverr business model as our guide for this live training series.

How to get started on Fiverr

Fiverr is a very popular site to start advertising your products or services on, because anyone anywhere in the world can sign up an account with Fiverr and start earning money straightaway.
All you need to get started is a PayPal account or the Fiverr revenue card which will be given to you for free as well as an idea what product or service you're going to provide. In our tutorial series, i will also give you some great ideas for gigs that will sell extremely well on Fiverr, as well as take a very little time to complete using softwares.

What can I sell on Fiverr?
Gigs on Fiverr generally fall into one of two categories: services, or products.

Services
There is a huge variety of services that already offered on Fiverr. Some of the most popular gigs are the out of the ordinary ones – for example recording a thirty second video reading your script in a silly voice; freestyle rapping about your product or website; drawing a cartoon version of your photo. And many more.
Amongst the less wacky gigs on offer you will find many sellers making a great living by providing simple services such as video transcription, translation, simple technical tasks such as installing Word-press, designing logos, adding twitter followers or Facebook fans, building back links, and many more.
As you will notice, some of the services will potentially take quite a long time to fulfill, cutting down your profitability noticeably. Bear in mind, Fiverr takes a one dollar for every gig that you sell, so each gig only makes you $4. If the gig takes you two hours to complete, that means you're only working for $2 per hour .This is something I will address in this tutorial series using softwares to complete your gigs within some few minutes!

Products
The major advantage with offering products on Fiverr is that you are generally giving the same file to each buyer. This means that all you need to do is give the buyer a download link. With this type of gig, completion is quick and easy meaning you can be earning hundreds of dollars per hour when you consider the time/money ratio.

....to be contd

3 Likes

Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Infamous(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2014
Continue please?
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by IRIENBOY(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is good.ride on.
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by donadit: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bro pls lets av a group on whatsapp nw
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
AyodejiCharles: The BIG question is – Are you willing to make it happen?
“Whatever the mind of man can Conceive and
Believe, It can Achieve – Napoleon Hill

[size=14pt]DAY ONE [/size]

What is Fiverr?
Fiverr burst onto the scene early in 2010. It was a brand-new and quite revolutionary marketplace dedicated to the idea of people providing low-cost goods and services. The beauty of the website was that it provided an international marketplace so that anyone anywhere in the world could advertise their services.

Fiverr has become the go to site for anyone wanting to save money on outsourcing. There is a massive range of services available on Fiverr - anything from writing articles to doing SEO work, Selling Of Facebook Likes, transcription services, giving back links, recording videos, and some very strange gigs that involve pets, silly voices . This appetite for gigs has created a massive opportunity for anybody to take their first steps earning money online with Fiverr. Of course the whole basis behind this concept is the fact that you will be selling services to others that you will be willing to do for only $5 per "gig".

You will however only receive $4 profit from each sale as a seller. This large amount of traffic to the website will help ensure that you get several sales for your products or services. All testimonials on the site are uncontrollable by the seller. This means that for every positive feedback that you receive you will be getting a positive view on your Fiverr business. Since Fiverr is a great place to sell, you will really want to conduct your business on the site in the most truthful and honest way possible. Ensure that you always follow all of the rules and regulations of Fiverr as well as the Terms of Service for the website. Never attempt to scam or falsely represent yourself, your products or services and expect people to just hand you money. Fiverr can and will permanently disable your account as well as withhold payments made to your account for safety clearing.

In addition to Fiverr there are multiple other similar sites all offering very similar marketplaces that you can also use to advertise your services and products. These include tenbux, zeerk, fourrer, seoclerk, gigbucks and so on and so forth! It is very easy to create accounts with all the websites above. But we are going to use the fiverr business model as our guide for this live training series.

How to get started on Fiverr

can i use an unverified PayPal ? if yes,what are d limits as regards how much i can receive or send per month....

Thanks for d e-book though... about to go through it now
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Jregz: can i use an unverified PayPal ? if yes,what are d limits as regards how much i can receive or send per month....

Thanks for d e-book though... about to go through it now
You can open a verified PayPal account in Nigeria but you may not be able to use it to withdraw your Fiverr earnings for now due to PayPal restrictions to Nigerian PayPal account owners
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
AyodejiCharles:
You can open a verified PayPal account in Nigeria but you may not be able to use it to withdraw your Fiverr earnings for now due to PayPal restrictions to Nigerian PayPal account owners

More reasons Why I need an unverified PayPal,I Have A verified Nigerian PayPal but i just need the unverified PayPal to receive and send Payments to someone who can help me cash it pending d time i get my payooneer card
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by success2sure29(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2014
thanks 4 d info but I cannot download it true dat link pls can u send it 2 my email.seiki4dare@yahoo.com
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
more updates coming soon
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
[size=14pt]DAY TWO
Setting Up Your Fiverr Accounts
[/size]
This is beyond just setting up your new account. It is about the important points you should be taking note of when setting up your account.

Create A Good Username

If you‟re writing articles as a gig or providing content creation, it will be good to have a username that reflects this. A username like Article Master or Content King will be cool and reflect your service.

A name like atutupuyoyo lol is just not going to be impressive. You could use your real name but it would be better to get a gig descriptive username.

Use a Photo of a Human Being

I see many logos or other weird designs used as profile photos. I honestly suggest using a photo of a human being. It adds a personal touch and people like to know who they are dealing with.

If you do not wish to use your own photo, you can get a royalty free image of a good looking person at www.bigstockphoto.com or go to Google and type free stock photo sites for more royalty free images sites.

A gig that uses a photo of an attractive woman always seems to get more attention. Fiverr allows anonymity. So, even if you‟re a guy, I‟d suggest using an attractive woman‟s photo. Keep it professional looking. No bikini photos exposing sensitive parts of the body.
Also, As a Nigerian you should change your IP address to that of USA so as to be given the USA flag, buyers usually trust people from that part of the world. You can go ahead and use one of these proxy sites: www.vtunnel.com Or download hotspot shield from goggle Or www.viatum.com for the paid option which costs just $10 for a whole year.

After that, Use www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm if the IP has actually changed before signing up.
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
[size=14pt]Setting Your Profile[/size]

After signing up, Ensure that you have taken the time to add at least a few sentences about yourself or your business that you plan on having on Fiverr. This will make you look trustworthy in the eyes of your profile visitors. You should set up your profile professionally. Add the details of what you are going to be offering and don’t forget to present yourself as an expert in your field.

Choosing The Right And Profitable Gig

Many Fiverr guides will tell you to look for markets that are unsaturated and with few sellers. That is wrong. Do not reinvent the wheel.
We want gigs with many sellers and hungry, rabid buyers. Sure, you can start a gig where you sing a birthday song through your nose… and you might make a few sales a month. But, is that going to be enough?

Probably not. You need to go where the money is. You need to spot gigs that are confirmed winners. Compare related gigs to what you plan on offering. You will want to gauge the quality of the work and feedback of similar gigs which have been listed on Fiverr before. This way you can understand how stringent the competition is and whether or not people are purchasing certain types of gigs from others. This is the simple market research that you need to do so you can understand whether or not you will be offering a unique service to people on the Fiverr platform.

Of course you want to know what you can make right now and start earning some money. The best course of action that you could take is to conduct some basic research about Fiverr gigs that already exist. If you have a basic idea of what you would like to do for your business, simply search some of those ideas with the Fiverr gig search. This way you will be presented results of similar gigs which you could look into and learn more about what others are offering. If you visit a specific gig for instance, you can read feedback from customers which have made purchases of the specific gig.

Your research will help you to understand whether or not a certain type of gig niche is more profitable based on the popularity of the gigs and how many sales they have made. Gigs with several buyers, for example, will be options which are good to look into. Any specific existing gig that you decide to look into will be able to provide you with information about how many orders are in queue as well as how many positive and negative feedbacks have been received for the specific product or service.

The waiting period should also be noted for the popular gigs as you will want to see how long they set aside to get the job done that you may be thinking of offering. While some Fiverr sellers set only a 24 hour waiting period, you will notice that more and more gigs will have waiting periods passing one week in length. This is a good idea, especially if the gig becomes very popular and makes several sales which get in the queue.

It is a good idea to look into gigs which are simple to plan and prepare for and execute to make the best profit from them. For example, we will
discuss a possible gig that you may be able to perform and make a cool $4 profit from (after the $1 Fiverr transaction) with only a few minutes of Work.

To be continued...........

P.S]
..UPDATE :

I have just completed my 65 page powerful eBook on Fiverr . This is the only ebook you will ever need for you to get started on fiverr as a pro or as a newbie. The information there is MASSIVE and Eye Shocking!!! Simply Download it, Read it and Act on It!

I also included bonus gigs that i offer on fiverr from which you can tap and learn from. To allay your fears, this book is free!!
Yes, you saw it, The 65 Page Fiverr ebook is FREE oF CHARGE !

The only favour i need from you is to make sure you read it from the beginning to the end and take ACTIoN Immediately!!!

I know that many Nigerians don’t value free things but i know for sure that only 10% of these that download the eBook will end up reading it while only 20% of these people will ACT on what they read.

Anyway, it is up to you to follow the path of the few action takers who are really serious about making it financially using fiverr as the stepping stone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvlusbwmsuv25zg/65%20pages%20of%20Fiverr%20Secrets%20To%20Riches%20Exposed.pdf?m=

Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by All4good: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please explain how to set up "Gig Extras" when creating a gig. Thanks.
Re: Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
.................continuation

Gig Example
The gig would be "I will create a 60 second video of me promoting your website for $5"

You would only need to get some basic information from the buyer such as the type of website, the website address and basically anything that the buyer would like you to say about their website. Once that is completed you can arrange what you want to say in the video in the order you want, read it over and create the video within a 60 second time span.

There is no skill required to do such a promotion and it is not impossible to find buyers for these types of gigs. It is more likely that these types of gigs get a large amount of traffic because:

They are interpersonal and give the promoted website positive feedbacks and testimonials.
There is always new websites being created that want traffic and videos can create traffic.

The best thing about it is that you have just spent a few minutes creating a video that took little work. Some Fiverr sellers will want to incorporate some sort of gimmick into their videos which will make them stand out more than other gig offers. You can do that too if you like and that can show off a skill that you have that otherwise gets limited exposure.

There are hundreds of gigs that you will find are simple to do and take only minutes to complete. By taking the time to research these types of gigs you can easily get inspired and find ideas for what you are able to offer.

To be continued...........

P.S
I have written a 65 page ebook on fiverr and other ways to promote your gigs....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money / Cold Room Compressor For Sale / Working Cardless Arbitrage Update (Now Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.