Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Music: Laylow & Patorankin​g – Keys To My Beamer (only You) + Instrumental - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Laylow & Patorankin​g – Keys To My Beamer (only You) + Instrumental (509 Views)

.... / Hot Instrumental: Laylow Ft. Patoranking – Keys To My Beamer / New Music : Laylow FT. Patoranking - Keys To My Beamer (only You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Laylow & Patorankin​g – Keys To My Beamer (only You) + Instrumental by Lekksite(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2014

Ace Producer ‘LayLow’ and Dancehall rave of the moment ‘Patoranking’ have teamed up to give us a club tune titled ‘Keys To My Beamer (Only You)’. LayLow is also giving out the instrumental for free download, so if you feel you are up to it, you can download and make your own version of the song..

Download http://www.gidi360.com/music-laylow-patorankin%E2%80%8Bg-keys-beamer-only-you/

(1) (Reply)

Aristokrat Music Material / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Sunny Neji – Sexy Thing (official Release) / Happy Birthday Melinda E.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.