Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Can I Highlight A Paragraph In My Blog This Way? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Highlight A Paragraph In My Blog This Way? (568 Views)

Non-list Element Like A Paragraph? / 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Highlight A Paragraph In My Blog This Way? by Rockyfancino(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2014
I have been trying to do this kind of highlighting a paragraph on my blog, where it will have a light ash color and the text would be written in italic for sometimes now but i haven't really figured how to do it. Please can someone teach me to do it please..

Re: How Can I Highlight A Paragraph In My Blog This Way? by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2014
If you put the paragraph in quote, it should format it that way, try and let's see.
Highlight and click the quote button
Re: How Can I Highlight A Paragraph In My Blog This Way? by Rockyfancino(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2014
ITbomb: If you put the paragraph in quote, it should format it that way, try and let's see.
Highlight and click the quote button
Yeah, it worked but that background colour was not there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Highlight A Paragraph In My Blog This Way? by Rockyfancino(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
It seems to be that the app used for writing as a pro was the one that was used in the screenshot. The background color is whitesmoke. I just discovered that the app used is called Whitesmoke writing tool pro. This app cost $79.99, pretty expensive.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Bulksms Management Script For Your Bulksms Business. / Didyouknow You Can Promote Your Music Online On 247hype.com / Netpay Payment Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.