Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Call Up For Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Up For Volunteers (1376 Views)

British Council Volunteers For Open House Lagos / Fresh Graduate Job Vacancy At United Nations Volunteers (UNV) / Vacancies @ The United Nations Volunteers (abuja) - July 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Up For Volunteers by hailtopsy(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Dear Friend,

Bethesda Child Support Agency was set up in 2001 by Freedom Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to pioneering social reformation through education, rehabilitation and empowerment programs.

The primary focus of Bethesda is to mobilize efforts of government, private sector and other development agencies towards securing educational opportunities for children in disadvantaged families/communities. Since inception, Bethesda through the assistance of its partners and sponsors have spearheaded efforts to provide free qualitative education, school supplies, nutrition, and healthcare to over 3,000 Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Lagos and other neighboring states.

As the number of children under our care increase on a daily basis, there is a great need to ensure that every aspect of their educational and other psychosocial needs are met. This is the reason we are writing to ask if you could spare some time to work with us as a Monitoring & Evaluation volunteer.

There is no special expertise required, and you don’t have to have a Social Science degree. All you need is the passion and belief that our project and indeed the children we reach out to are worth working for, and that volunteers are the most important part of a non-profit organization!

There are home and school visits to be done; one-on-one interactions with our children; information collation on forms…you name it. There is a lot to do, and we need your help.

To get started! Kindly forward your contact details, preferably your resume to tope.b@bethesdaagency.org, to enable us forward more information sequel to this.

It’ll be one of the most fulfilling things you have ever done. You can also help us spread the word! Refer a friend who would love to volunteer.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Call Up For Volunteers by dasoul(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2014
We ve got to develop our society through community volunteering, that's how we give back to the society for its blessings upon us. I wish I stayed around Lag. However if I can still work online from Rivers, then am in.
Re: Call Up For Volunteers by HooxJnr(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Am based in Abuja. Can I still apply?
Re: Call Up For Volunteers by shazy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is great.I am in,I have sent my resume ti the mail address.
Re: Call Up For Volunteers by Melkuk: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
This sure sounds noble and kindhearted, I'll love to participate, from Plateau State. But, since you are here, you need to make all the necessary information available here, on NL, or you risk appearing dubious.
You know that almost anything for children touches almost every heart. Awaiting your response. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Call Up For Volunteers by ngozionefeli: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
@OP, jst sent mine.. Bt i stay in lagos, will gladly help if its in lagos
Re: Call Up For Volunteers by hailtopsy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
great to have many people interested. Unfortunately, most of our programs are based in Lagos and environs. You can check us up on www.bethesdaagency.org to know more about us....for those outside lagos., you could still be part of this hope chain..........like our facebook page on facebook.com/bethesdachildsupportagency or our twitter on twitter.com/bethesdacsa.

we will always create avenues for you to support us and give to the society.
Re: Call Up For Volunteers by ikennaad(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ok u can contact me 08035506492

(1) (Reply)

Jobs/asca Bitumen Fraudulent Job Interview. / Red Media Africa Is Recruiting! / Professional Photographer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.