Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Kpmg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg (1474 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Calling / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg by imeyed: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
Has anyone heard from Kpmg? I did the test on july 8 and i was given a form to fill and return before july 14th . Anyone in my shoes?
Re: Kpmg by alinco2(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2006
where are d shoes bro

grin grin grin
Re: Kpmg by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
I can't see any pair of shoes o ! grin grin grin grin grin

Its too early for you to start worrying about your fate,all is well cheesy cheesy
Re: Kpmg by dappy777(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2006
imeyed:

Has anyone heard from Kpmg? I did the test on july 8 and i was given a form to fill and return before july 14th . Anyone in my shoes?

O boy, take am easy. For the fact that you filled the form means that you passed the test and will be invited for the interview(s).
Some of your interview questions will be based on the information you filled in that form.

All da best! wink
Re: Kpmg by blueiyke(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2006
@ imeyed

I also wrote the test on the same day, at Ikeja. I passed & was given the said form to fill.I have since returned the form to them, but I've not heard anything from them.

But I'm not bothered. I just use the time to sharpen my interviewing skills, 'cos I know they must surely invite me.
Like dappy777 pointed out, some of the interview questions would be based on the info u put in the form.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Sao-tome Scholarship: Hw Far? / Job Vacancy At A Food Company In Lagos / Any Info On The Russell Smith Graduate Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.