Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. (2221 Views)

Tricks On How To Win Football Betting In Naija / Win Football Bettings Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Are you a football fan? Do you like football betting? This is an opportunity for you to start winning from game of your passion. There are many football betting sites but, non of them will tell you what the bookmakers predicted with certainty, non will tell you how to place your bet, or about odd and exactly what you should know. I have been able to acquire an article from a Facebook friend in London, explaining everything about football betting, how to place your bet and how to determine the team favoured by the bookmakers, or if the game will be drawn. The article also tells you where to get the exact prediction of each football game from the proffessionals. When I got the article and went through it, I aced a bet of N1000 on , guess what? I won, just with the exact predictions given to me. Though only in the rare cases will the out come be negative but, you chance of winning is above 98%. My friends call me before placing bet, because they are always on the winning side. I got the article for $85 (about N13,500). But I'm giving it out at the price of N1,500 only. If you were not able to win any bet with this article after betting twice, just let me know, I will refund your money and pay for what you lost on the bet. Contact 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
tochukwudike:
Are you a football fan? Do you like football betting? This is an opportunity for you to start winning from game of your passion. There are many football betting sites but, non of them will tell you what the bookmakers predicted with certainty, non will tell you how to place your bet, or about odd and exactly what you should know. I have been able to acquire an article from a Facebook friend in London, explaining everything about football betting, how to place your bet and how to determine the team favoured by the bookmakers, or if the game will be drawn. The article also tells you where to get the exact prediction of each football game from the proffessionals. When I got the article and went through it, I aced a bet of N1000 on , guess what? I won, just with the exact predictions given to me. Though only in the rare cases will the out come be negative but, you chance of winning is above 98%. My friends call me before placing bet, because they are always on the winning side. I got the article for $85 (about N13,500). But I'm giving it out at the price of N1,500 only. Contact 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.
Mr Man, pack well jare... Upload a screen shot of the said bet you placed with 1k and won or better still, post games here to buttress your claims ...

To all viewers, this is pure scam... If you pay this jobless man 1.5k, you will end up regretting it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by akunjohn(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Na only newbie can fall mugun, Barawo,Ole !!!
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by Philistine(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
tochukwudike:
Are you a football fan? Do you like football betting? This is an opportunity for you to start winning from game of your passion. There are many football betting sites but, non of them will tell you what the bookmakers predicted with certainty, non will tell you how to place your bet, or about odd and exactly what you should know. I have been able to acquire an article from a Facebook friend in London, explaining everything about football betting, how to place your bet and how to determine the team favoured by the bookmakers, or if the game will be drawn. The article also tells you where to get the exact prediction of each football game from the proffessionals. When I got the article and went through it, I aced a bet of N1000 on , guess what? I won, just with the exact predictions given to me. Though only in the rare cases will the out come be negative but, you chance of winning is above 98%. My friends call me before placing bet, because they are always on the winning side. I got the article for $85 (about N13,500). But I'm giving it out at the price of N1,500 only. Contact 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.
Ole! Ole!! Barawo!!!
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by dwi3: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: Mr Man, pack well jare... Upload a screen shot of the said bet you placed with 1k and won or better still, post games here to buttress your claims ...

To all viewers, this is pure scam... If you pay this jobless man 1.5k, you will end up regretting it.
Made some good amount of money, in Germany vs Argentina match by correct prediction from the secret website in the article. Can't wait for premier league to start. This is one good and useful article I had ever bought.

2 Likes

Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by rozayx5(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
dwi3: Made some good amount of money, in Germany vs Argentina match by correct prediction from the secret website in the article. Can't wait for premier league to start. This is one good and useful article I had ever bought.

grin grin grin

Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by OlaideAyo: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
tochukwudike: Are you a football fan? Do you like football betting? This is an opportunity for you to start winning from game of your passion. There are many football betting sites but, non of them will tell you what the bookmakers predicted with certainty, non will tell you how to place your bet, or about odd and exactly what you should know. I have been able to acquire an article from a Facebook friend in London, explaining everything about football betting, how to place your bet and how to determine the team favoured by the bookmakers, or if the game will be drawn. The article also tells you where to get the exact prediction of each football game from the proffessionals. When I got the article and went through it, I aced a bet of N1000 on , guess what? I won, just with the exact predictions given to me. Though only in the rare cases will the out come be negative but, you chance of winning is above 98%. My friends call me before placing bet, because they are always on the winning side. I got the article for $85 (about N13,500). But I'm giving it out at the price of N1,500 only. If you were not able to win any bet with this article after betting twice, just let me know, I will refund your money and pay for what you lost on the bet. Contact 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.

Just went through the material and, I think it worth more than N1500.
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by 2special(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
@oladele,can you send the material to abey_special@yahoo.com
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by OlaideAyo: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2014
It's not transferable
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by tonytony208(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
dwi3: Made some good amount of money, in Germany vs Argentina match by correct prediction from the secret website in the article. Can't wait for premier league to start. This is one good and useful article I had ever bought.

another monicker from tochukwu. Instead of scamming people for a living, why not go and do freelance writing?
Re: How To Place And Win Football Betting- Guaranteed. by tonytony208(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op

you said you used it to win some games and also won some germany games. If it is true, why not post a screenshot of those winnings here?

Also, i appreciate your effort of trying to appear under 3 different monickers: olaideayo, dwi3 and tochukwu. You have really gone through some stress. I recommend pple should buy; not because it is a winning formula, but because you have gone through so much trouble to scam them. At least their patronage will help reward you for your scamming effort so that your effort will not be in vain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Kylian Hazard / Peter Rufai Escaped Death / Checkout This Epic Throwback Photo Of Didier Drogba As A Kid(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.