Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. (1083 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor / Nairalanders How Can I Be A Successfull Music Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
No doubt, music in Nigeria today is one sure way of becoming very rich if you know how to sing, write or produce music. Music production means you must know what you are doing, otherwise, people will not come to you. This article is about how you can produce good musics that will be irresistible to every music lovers. The article was prepared by some of the prominent music producers/DJs in Nigeria and, a prominent music producer/director in New York(America). After going through it, whether you are a beginner or you are already into music production or you are a musician, believe me, both upcoming and top musicians would like to associate with you. I know 3 persons who have gotten this article are becoming popular and doing so great in music production as well as have their websites up and running. One of them did a song for Faze in his upcoming album. The article will teach you everything about music production, down to marketing. The article cost just N2000 only. Interested persons should contact 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. by dwi3: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is very useful especially for beginners, just went through it.
Re: How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2014
dwi3: This is very useful especially for beginners, just went through it.

after using two nairaland accounts
Re: How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2014
hbpeze:

after using two nairaland accounts
Do you know dwi3? Because I don't
Re: How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. by efembaba(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
why hasnt anyone else gone 2tru it
Re: How To Become A Successfull And Rich Music Producer. by OlaideAyo: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
This article is a good one and very rich.

(1) (Reply)

Music + Video: G-fresh (gabriel Afolayan) - Awelewa / Learning How To Play Guitar / Masterkraft Ft. Tekno & Flavour – Far Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.