Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer (1665 Views)

Customer Relations Officer Needed Urgently (Ajah - lekki) / Vacancy Customer Care Rep At Venuecompass.com / Vacancy- Customer Service Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by pearlworth: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Urgent vacancy for Fresh Graduates!

there is a vacancy for customer relations officer in a retail store in Lekki. The preferred candidate should be intelligent with good people and communication skills.

If you are interested in the job opening, send your CV to pearlworthconsultants@gmail.com with subject reference: FLX - CFO

shortlisting closes by 10 pm tonight
Re: Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by pearlworth: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
@ All, thank you for your interest in the posted job position. All CVs sent were well received and candidates have been shortlisted. You will be receiving invites shortly.

Please consider this vacancy closed (unless otherwise advised)

We wish you all the best in your endeavours!

The Pearlworth Team

Re: Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by fabregas04(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
pearlworth: @ All, thank you for your interest in the posted job position. All CVs sent were well received and candidates have been shortlisted. You will be receiving invites shortly.

The Pearlworth Team
pls can one still apply?
Re: Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by olusola009: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
I got the invite for tomorrow assessment, please can I reschedule
pearlworth: @ All, thank you for your interest in the posted job position. All CVs sent were well received and candidates have been shortlisted. You will be receiving invites shortly.

The Pearlworth Team
Re: Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by pearlworth: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2014
olusola009: I got the invite for tomorrow assessment, please can I reschedule

Hello Olusola, i doubt that you can reschedule. The interviews will be held this morning and recommendations will be made to the client today. Its an urgent job posting as successful candidates are expected to resume within the next 2-3 weeks.

E-mail me on your final decision.
Re: Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by pearlworth: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2014
fabregas04: pls can one still apply?

Please do not send in an application for this vacancy. However, if you will like to be considered for subsequent vacancies, please send your CV to pearlworthcareers@gmail.com, using your course of study as the subject.

All the best!
Re: Vacancy - Customer Relations Officer by pearlworth: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2014

The Pearlworth Team

@All, please stop sending CVs for this vacancy. Your applications will not be considered. However, if you are interested in subsequent vacancies, please send your CV to pearlworthcareers@gmail.com, using your course of study as the subject.

(1) (Reply)

Trainee Store Manager / Vacancies For Today,7th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Nigerian Police Academy Lists Of Successful Candidates Invited For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.