Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Our Future Is Being Endangered - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Future Is Being Endangered (659 Views)

See What Our Future Leaders Are Doing(pics) / who knows?? / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Future Is Being Endangered by Sammydreezy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
To THE RECTOR OF YCT (yabatech).
Dear Dr Magareth kudirat ladipo,I write to you today about the lingering strike that has been on for the part eleven months without attention from the masses and both parties involved (FG and ASUP). Its quite disheartening and pathetic that the cankerworm called STRIKE has eaten deep into the educational sector of this economy.Its no longer a news that we are led by TYRANTS not even LEADERS of nuisance value with councils of clueless,inept and miscreant advicers all working together as a FORCE with no magnitude nor direction,all less concerned about the welfare of the masses that are being hurted daily,the all priortize the chase of personal affluence and satisfaction of self welfarism over their duly appointed task,the government who prefers rallying for election than having a reconcilation meeting with the educationist union (ASUP) to resolve the matter at stake and to meet the demand of the union .The government who politicize at the expense of our #FUTURE. Ma ,its high time we started aknowledging our rights and priviledges as citizens of our beloved nation . We have to rise up against all forces defying ur of our right to life,to peaceful protest ,et al as compatriots of this nation; nevertheless making the labours of heroes past being in vain. Back then in the 60's OBAFEMI AWOLOWO sought free education for all but we do pay for our fees even without attending lectures . Education which is meant to illuminate and change our country positively is now being oppressed and terrorized by our so called leaders and unless its freed from oppression , this nation will remain stagnant and this disaster accrued to this spells no bound. The wheel has been set into motion to fight against the dichotomy between the HND and the BSC, thus making providence of a reliable certificate without any discrepancy but it so pathetic that for the past eleven months , it has yielded no change . I as a concerned student affected by the insomnia called strike . I hereby solicit for a favourable change soonest most especially now that the federal government is pleading to the union to call of its indefinite industrial action. I urge both parties involved in this action to reach a compromise and stop terrorizing the FUTURE OF THIS NATION. THIS NATION IS SICK AND NEEDS URGENT HEALING. THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION LIES IN OUR HANDS. #AlutaContinua #VictoriaAscerta Yours faithfully #sammydreezy
Re: Our Future Is Being Endangered by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Our Future Is Being Endangered by Hookah(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Too bad she aint gon see this
Re: Our Future Is Being Endangered by Sammydreezy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hookah: Too bad she aint gon see this
I pray she does
Re: Our Future Is Being Endangered by Sammydreezy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
FG and Asup .,DAIRIS GOD O
Re: Our Future Is Being Endangered by Sammydreezy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
FG and Asup .,DAIRIS GOD OFG and Asup .,DAIRIS GOD OFG and Asup .,DAIRIS GOD O

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2014/2015 Post Utme Registration / UNIABUJA Crisis: New VC Ignores Court Order / Babcock University Admission Batch A List 2014/15 Published,helpline_08134342700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.