Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Rapper/mc Common Finally Admits..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper/mc Common Finally Admits..... (1059 Views)

Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" / OMG! 17-year-old Kylie Jenner Finally Admits To ‘temporary’ Lip Fillers!!! / Beverly Osu Finally Admits Having Séx In Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper/mc Common Finally Admits..... by chimajii: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Common Confirms He Beefed With Drake Over
Serena Williams Remember a few years ago when Common and Drake went head to head on tracks like “Sweet” and “Stay Schemin” before nearly coming to blows TWICE during the 2012 Grammys ? Well after years of denying the obvious, Common has confirmed that their real issue was not Drizzy’s lack of Hip Hop street cred, it was actually a woman
—-Serena Williams to be exact.
VladTV reports:
VladTV sat down with legendary Chicago MC
Common and asked about the roots of his
previous issues with Toronto rapper Drake.
The two went back and forth in 2012, and
while many speculated it was over a certain
woman the two had in “common,” it was never confirmed. Common admitted during the sit down that it was indeed Serena who sparked the flame which eventually led to him taking shots at the kid from Canada on songs like “Sweet” and his “Stay Schemin’” freestyle. “I think that was, for me, an emotional thing.
I was feeling like..at that time, I think it was the
“Drake/Serena situation” I didn’t know what
was going on with that. I didn’t know if he
was throwing things, shots or anything. “This is my ex and we kind of going our separate ways. Unfortunately the war might have been over a girl, even if at the time I never said that.”
Re: Rapper/mc Common Finally Admits..... by tuffgongjo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wetin woman go cause na only God go contain A̶̲̥̅♏,history has it on record how women has destroyed men,samson$co,athens$troy went to war over a woman(helen),plantashun boiz break up still have a link to woman,psquare almost went their different ways base on woman matter.women I dey hail oo

1 Like

Re: Rapper/mc Common Finally Admits..... by fuckshit: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: Wetin woman go cause na only God go contain A̶̲̥̅♏,history has it on record how women has destroyed men,samson$co,athens$troy went to war over a woman(helen),plantashun boiz break up still have a link to woman,psquare almost went their different ways base on woman matter.women I dey hail oo
women! Some are FÜCKED up shi/t going about FÜCKING guys up

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs That Beyonce & Jay Z May Really, Really Be Getting Divorced Soon / Chris Brown And Rihanna Ready To Hook-up Again? / Chris Brown 'shot At', Suge Knight 'injured' During LA Nightclub Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.