Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Pre-mature expulsion Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pre-mature expulsion Problem (996 Views)

Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / Cure For Pre Mature Ejaculation / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-mature expulsion Problem by love4christ: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hi everybody!
how can one cure continuous pre-mature ejaculation without the use of drugs or herbal? is there any natural way to cure it? pls i need the way out.

1 Like

Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by crusader01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
You have to be in control of your state of mind during the sex. You don't need drug or herbs to stay long. It is easier to overcome when you have a partner that understand.

1 Like

Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by love4christ: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
thanks guy
Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by scala101(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
crusader01: You have to be in control of your state of mind during the sex. You don't need drug or herbs to stay long. It is easier to overcome when you have a partner that understand.

If you're emotionally attached to that person,then you can barely control your flow.

1 Like

Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by crusader01(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
scala101:

If you're emotionally attached to that person,then you can barely control your flow.
As a real man,you must be able to control your emotion. Though the ability to control your emotion depend on the level of your experience on bed.
Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by jonescyras(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
use penis ring... it works perfectly..
Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Premature ejaculation goes beyond what u pple are describing here.unarguably,there is some link between it and state of mind.h'ever,placing all ur emphasis on emotion equals to self deceiption.@OP i'll advice u consult with ur doctor than being in a rush to conclude that u wont use drugs wether herbal or conventional.you might just be suprise to discover that u need it.
Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by tuoyoojo(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2014
I understand you pains my man. So I wud explain a remedy that I have personally tried out.

Most cases of pre mature ejacculation is due to fear. Fear of cumming early. That fear is there wheneva u want to start having intercourse. Ur senses wud tell u dat u wud erupt in no time and tru to that, it usually happens

So how do u take care of this problem

1st of all during pre-intimacy don't be in a hurry to penetrate and this is very important. Take ur mind of the act of intercourse. Let ur mind wonder far to tins u like. Ponder on d world cup for example. How many goals have germany as a team scored all together, y is dis doctors always on strike, when many seconds are there in 3 and d half days. Ponder on tins dat wud not dampen ur spirit

Wen u r ready for the act.let d woman be on top. Let her go slowly. Ensure u control d tempo. Wen u notice, the pressure starts to build up ask her to stop . Of course u wud told her about ur problem and the need for her to cooperation

The 1st time wud not be magic. But wit practise, things wud get better

God luck!!
Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by onomemike: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
There's a Product called Revive by Kedi health care and fidson Nigeria. Nafdac registered. Im a natural therapist consultant. You could give me a call to conduct a comprehensive test on you before treatment. 08130886936.
Re: Pre-mature expulsion Problem by anthonykind(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Excercise is the key to premature ejaculation, try to excercise your body every day you can use frog jumb and skipping and try to hold ur breath at least 5 seconds if you are having sex, try to do alot of pre-intimacy when ever you are having sex, stop masturbation that is the problem of many men today it can make you ejaculate faster, eat alot of fruit like cucumber, when ever you are having sex dont rush, penetrate her little by little this will help you to control it and also std can cause it, go for check up if you have std, try to stop your ejaculation the way you stop your urine, good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Budget Office Warns Against Pay Rise For Doctors, Others - See More At: / Scientifically Proven Fact About EBOLA Virus / Frequent Stomach Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.