Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. (1799 Views)

Fifa's Lawyers Requested A Great "Immediate" / Only The Brave And Clever Ones Can Read And Get This Right / Reply If You Can Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by kinxlink(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2014
If You Try And Read This Words On The Picture,Then you Have A Great Mind..

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by acenazt: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2014
I do have a great mind after all it says 'Only a few can read it'
Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by Iolite(f): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Av read it, but...
Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by jamace(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Damn it! I read it at first attempt. Great mind I have indeed. cool cool
Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by HOMOTOYOSI10: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2014
This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! impressive things! in the beginning it was hard but ur mind is reading it automatically with our mind thinking about it be proud only certain people can read this please forward if u can read it
Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by kinxlink(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
.......:/
Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Cool, i just read it. Its impressive what our minds can do
Re: If You Can Read This, You Have A Great Mind. by Katier00(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Almost everybody can read it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) / Try this Colour Test! So you think you are smart? / Question For Geniouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.