Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What I Do To Remain Popular—rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Do To Remain Popular—rita Dominic (2420 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Do To Remain Popular—rita Dominic by tosdelaw: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Nollywood is more or less like Hollywood to many countries in the African continent, and this fast rising Nigerian film industry is seen as the trailblazer. Movie stars from Nigeria are honoured and celebrated whenever they step into any African country.

For Nollywood star, Rita Dominic, the Nigerian movie industry is big because of the simple way stories are told in films.

She made this revelation while in Mauritius, where she went recently along with other movie stars like Majid Michel and Chinedu Ikedieze, better known as Aki.

According to her, “why Nollywood became big is because we tell very simple stories. Stories that anyone in the world can relate with and I think that has given us that name and recognition.”

Rita also stated that she does not get used to people admiring her work as an actress, stating that she takes every compliment as it comes and ensures that she does better jobs because, according to her, it helps in artiste’s popularity.
Read More http://www.naijaolofofo.com/remain-popular-rita-dominic-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Read Yemi Alade Full Biographic / Nigerian British Actor David Oyelowo Slams Oscar Award / Watch Video: Gordon's And Helen Paul Throw Dirty Shades At AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.