Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers (728 Views)

Airtel Just Gave Me The Biggest Bonus Of All Time 15,000 Worth Of Airtime / MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria / Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by Kelvindwaplord(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2014

On Monday , "Gentle Men On The Highway" , Disguised As factory workers , strucked a Samsung factory located in the city of Campinas, in São Paulo, Brazil and made away with electronics worth over $36million. ZDNet told AndroidNigeria that about 20men disguised themselves as factory workers for night shift. A Little after midnight , the men held few samsung employees hostage and began their operation. While the crime went on , other sections were unaware of the operation and continued their work peacefully.

The robbers carted away with 7 Trucks fully loaded with samsung products all valued at about $36million. Fortunately , no life was lost during the operation and samsung's spokesman said they're in touch with the police concerning this issue.

“We are very concerned about this incident. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. We are fully cooperating with the ongoing police investigation, and we will do our best to avoid it happening again,”the spokesman said.

Source : http://androidnigeria.com.ng/samsung-loses-36million-worth-of-electronics-to-robbers/
Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by psalmdave(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Reminds me of vin diezel......at least d chinko tecno provides better security 4 their goods..
Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
If these are all Galaxy ACE models then we can say: Samsung got ACED!
Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by Kelvindwaplord(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
ollah1: If these are all Galaxy ACE models then we can say: Samsung got ACED!
LOL. cheesy
Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by lexrichy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wow resembles a mission i played in grand theft auto 5

1 Like

Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chai!!! Dos guys don harmer, i swear....... Fast man no be thief!
Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by Osyxcel(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
$36million or N36million? I refuse to believe jare.... I don't think any single store stock goods worth such amount.

The robbers carted away with 7 Trucks fully loaded with samsung products all valued at about $36million.

7 trucks can never contain Samsung goods worth $36million.

To even think of it that there was no encounter with security men makes this story more ridiculous. You can't stock goods worth $36million without employing the services of stern looking security men.
Re: Samsung Loses $36million Worth Of Electronics To Robbers by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Osyxcel: $36million or N36million? I refuse to believe jare.... I don't think any single store stock goods worth such amount.

7 trucks can never contain Samsung goods worth $36million.

To even think of it that there was no encounter with security men makes this story more ridiculous. You can't stock goods worth $36million without employing the services of stern looking security men.

Don't armed robbers get away with funds from banks? Don't banks have armed security men? The fact is it happened and it would be close to that figure. Brazil is choked and less secured right now cos of the world cup and the robbers would have done their home work. An inside man might know about it tho or should we say apple stole it? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Improve The Battery Life Of Your Tablet / . / Cool Andriod Apps And Game For Sale #200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.