Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths (922 Views)

I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / What Days Can I Get First Grade Cloths In Katangua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
The Way Girls Adjust

I think this shit is so so bad, a girl wakes in morning takes her bath and now picks her cloths for the day looks at the mirror and she tells her self 'You Are Looking Sweet' when she comes out and she sees a guy looking at her bosom she starts adjusting or the skirt, I call it madness I don't know if there boy friends forced them to wear mini skirts and co.
Whenever I look at a girl and she does that I feel embarrassed.

Ladies: I actually thought girls dress well for the guyz?

Guyz: what do you think about this issue?
Re: The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by mstik(f): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Haha. A lady dresses up to look good and Not to be ogled by men so when a man starts to leer at her, she feels very uncomfortable na...

1 Like

Re: The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: Haha. A lady dresses up to look good and Not to be ogled by men so when a man starts to leer at her, she feels very uncomfortable na...
They know guyz are going to look... So why been uncomfortable
Re: The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by Smartsyn(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
In other words, you are angry that some girls wouldn't let you have a clear view when you stare?

OK, we will discuss it at the ongoing CONFAB.

NEXT!!

6 Likes

Re: The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Smartsyn: In other words, you are angry that some girls wouldn't let you have a clear view when you stare?

OK, we will discuss it at the ongoing CONFAB.

NEXT!!
grin

1 Like

Re: The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by mstik(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Well, girls want to be noticed, and not looked at as if they were an art work.
smackimorn:
They know guyz are going to look... So why been uncomfortable
Re: The Way Girls Adjust There Cloths by Tallesty1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: Haha. A lady dresses up to look good and Not to be ogled by men so when a man starts to leer at her, she feels very uncomfortable na...
Gone are the days when ladies dress to look good, they dress now to make other ladies jealous.

She knew quite well that she will definitely meet people that will look at her so why didn't she do the adjustments/covering at home
#Fish-Brain

(1) (Reply)

Burberry Bu1324 $200.00 Free Shipping / Stand Out From The Crowd. Check Out The Latest Footwears. / The Trending Nike Air Max Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.