Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card (2362 Views)

Prices For Tecno P7, D7, H7, M7 & R7 / Phone Swap: Itel Inote-beyong For Techno R7 / My E5 Corrupts Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by sapientia(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by decode55(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
SMH
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by decode55(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
buy samsung or htc you wee not agree, you carry money go buy china phone come nairaland dey complain.

Use am like that o!

Mtcheeew angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by sapientia(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2014

15 Likes

Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by Osyxcel(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
What about the memory card that came with the phone?
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by zeanslim(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't use the R7 ..but I use the A³...I bought an SD of 32Gb which functions brilliantly till date... I think you should at the brands of SD you are getting cause they are fake SD around.. mine is HTC .
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by lilmax(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55: buy samsung or htc you wee not agree, you carry money go buy china phone come nairaland dey complain.

Use am like that o!

Mtcheeew angry angry
gringrin
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ur claims are fallacious as I use a 32gb mmc on my r7 and no issues ever!!!

1 Like

Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2014
If u go to buy a memory cad next time ask them to give u the original one, they usually have two types, so if dont knw the diffrence, they ll give u the fake grin igbo man with money angry
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by decode55(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2014
sapientia:

the ones you mentioned were manufactured in your brain abi..
Kkkkk.. I dont have money for the phones that you listed .. You happy now?.. The post clearly asked for solution.. You have none.. Just a carefully configured noise.. Thanks nyways

Sell that china piece of crap & buy a blackberry.

A Z10 is just 33k bro undecided
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by kelvnb: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Y dnt u get a class10 mcard.ah use diz fone n ah dnt av any issues wif ma mcard
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by DatShakaraBOI(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
decode55:

Sell that china piece of crap & buy a blackberry.

A Z10 is just 33k bro undecided
please if you don't have anytin to offer just STFU!

3 Likes

Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by Orderer(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am using original Sandisk memory card 32gb class4 for my R7 and has been working very fine without any issue. All's well.
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by decode55(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
DatShakaraBOI:
please if you don't have anytin to offer just STFU!

swerve undecided

I don't have time for little kids

Run along lil one. Go & play in the dirt smiley smiley
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by DatShakaraBOI(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
decode55:

swerve undecided

I don't have time for little kids

Run along lil one. Go & play in the dirt smiley smiley
Biko it's not by force to comment so just carry ya "well configured noise" somewer else thankyou

1 Like

Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by decode55(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
DatShakaraBOI:
Biko it's not by force to comment so just carry ya "well configured noise" somewer else thankyou

hey kid. Don't quote me again
Re: My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card by sapientia(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
kelvnb: Y dnt u get a class10 mcard.ah use diz fone n ah dnt av any issues wif ma mcard

the best i was able to get is class 6.. the issue has nothing to do with the class of the mcard. even after installing them.. i don even load them. though i lost all the stuffs i got from google store that were stored in the first mcard.. even stuffs i bought.. i have decided to take it to carlcare anyday i have the chance.. since the phone is not upto 2 months

Orderer: Am using original Sandisk memory card 32gb class4 for my R7 and has been working very fine without any issue. All's well.

Maybe i will look for class four the... to test

SkgeeBoss: Ur claims are fallacious as I use a 32gb mmc on my r7 and no issues ever!!!

Bro.. Not to be mean but it would be best to think with your brain rather than your fingers... so a bro comes in here and says his Camry emits so much exhaust fume after using total oil... if yours works fine with it.. the bro is fallacious... the post asked for anyone that had same issue..not someone that dont

(1) (Reply)

Share Your About To Expired MB Here / Suggest Me A Phone Of 50k Or Below / What Is The Price Of Iphone 7 Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.