Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! (938 Views)

New Universal 3g Mifi Router 54mbps (support Upto 8 Devices)!! SOLD / Reliable Cheap Internet Browsing With High Speed In Nigeria. / Reliable Cheap Internet Browsing With High Speed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by speaktogen(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
The question is not when are our network
provider going to reduce data cost and zapping
on android and iPhone but would you rather go
with this data plan considering the fact that it’s a
little bit cheaper compared to the normal MTN
Data Plan. I still don’t know if it’s only my sim or
probably because I don’t download with my airtel
modem on PC, I noticed over 3 weeks ago that I
made subscription of Airtel Bis 4GB which
goes for 1500, I still have 2011.35MB left of my
data bundle… seems not to be over zapping. If
you are eligible for this offer, you can give it a
trial.
I came to discover a company called Modest Data
Plan, and their major aim is to reduce the high
cost of data from mtn by selling it at a more
cheaper rate to their subscribers. This company
offers cheap and affordable Data Bundles for all
internet enabled devices like Android devices,
iPhones/iPads, Windows phones, Symbian/Java
phones, PC and others.
What they do is they legally purchase huge
amount of data from network providers and sell it
to their subscribers at a low price.
For instance,
» 250MB - cost N500
» 500MB - Cost N900
» 750MB - Cost N1,200
» 1GB - Cost N1,500
All data plans have 30days validity! You can visit
their site for more info on this here
www.www.mdataplans.com.ng
Re: Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by integrity85(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Of course, I've been rocking their 1gig on my BlackBerry Z10 cool
Re: Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by ozodimgba(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
is it for real?
Re: Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by integrity85(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Honestly it is. When they started, most people were quite sceptical but with time their doubts were cleared.

ozodimgba: is it for real?
Re: Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by speaktogen(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Please that site and all its content is a SCAM. #BeALERT
Re: Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by Wizzycliff(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2014
speaktogen: Please that site and all its content is a SCAM. #BeALERT
you are very wrong bro. U dont just wake up frm ur bed and start accusing people. You droped that comment by 1.am in the night, i believe u were not fully concious of urself . Maybe u was dreaming.
Have you, ur frnds or any member of ur family and tribe been scamed by www.mdataplans.com.ng ? Pls be very careful on hw u make accusations.
As one of their marketing agent, I run a thread here nairaland. Check out the testimonies there and then conclude if we are scamers or not. https://www.nairaland.com/1789393/affordable-data-plans-all-devices#24373401
this is their facebook page with over 400 likes in just 2weeks of service. www.facebook.com/mdataplans

respected blogs like www.shelaf.com and www.yomiprof.com are publishing them.
Re: Cheap Internet Plans 4all Devices! by speaktogen(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizzycliff: you are very wrong bro. U dont just wake up frm ur bed and start accusing people. You droped that comment by 1.am in the night, i believe u were not fully concious of urself . Maybe u was dreaming.
Have you, ur frnds or any member of ur family and tribe been scamed by www.mdataplans.com.ng ? Pls be very careful on hw u make accusations.
As one of their marketing agent, I run a thread here nairaland. Check out the testimonies there and then conclude if we are scamers or not. https://www.nairaland.com/1789393/affordable-data-plans-all-devices#24373401
this is their facebook page with over 400 likes in just 2weeks of service. www.facebook.com/mdataplans

respected blogs like www.shalaf.com and www.yomiprof.com are publishing them.
Really sorry bro, buh d feed back and call I got from dem was not real tho! Anyways thumbs up God blex us.....

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival : Brand New Hp 650/intel/2gb/320gb/cam/wifi/win 7. Call- 08036819899 / UK USED HP15 Intel Core I3 / Used HP Pavilion 15 P100dx i7 6GB 750GB @ 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.