Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

:two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... (745 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by sosiqdude(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
yeah we have been doing this....just that we got new updated and refreshment....i think we gonna start it again...and have fun and diss to your like....feel free bros and siss..

Thankz
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by Korlinx: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Am a havoc to da ENTIRE HEAVEN cos i inflict pain to EVERY ARCH ANGELS|ma evil powers now at a HIGHER LEVEL
compared to nothing! I MERELY SPARK REBELS|| I sold hell to devil himself, came down to earth CAUSING CATASTROPHY YOU CANT TELL!|hated by many! Loved by demons who DRAWS THE CARTOGROPHY TO HELL|ma pen n ma brain i combine results to LETHALITY cos aint got a single sympathy in me, i display BRUTALITY!!!!| am an epitome of evil, I REPRESENT 'SETH'|need_less seeking ma help cos i RECOMEND DEATH!||
the pain i caused ten thousand archangels YOU CANT FATHOM|caused pastors n prophets tremble and PANT HARDER when THEY GATHER|torture and pain unleashed by demons cos i GAVE LUCIFER THE GUTS!| very soon i'ma turn this fucken SLAVE UNIVERSE TO DUST!!!!!
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by sosiqdude(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
You are above me cause you're a fearing chicken that ain't get a hold/

am soon gonna push you down to the smelling shi.t that you waste out from your fucking ass/ so beware nigga
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by tintingz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin grin
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by Sheenor: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
I was heRe......
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by Kslib(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yesss! You was here// but when i!m done with you, you ll be there// and by there, i mean your whole existence will be wiped away like a dried pimple// and even the left over scars of you will vanish on thier own after not being able to handle the shame of you existing shorter than "quick explulsion"//
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by Iceskidd(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2014
ROTFLMFAO. Sosiqdude na mumu, we already have a thread like dis
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by sosiqdude(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
Iceskidd: ROTFLMFAO. Sosiqdude na mumu, we already have a thread like dis

get a falling b:tch from it standard and that could be iceskidd,,,,...
And i will make this "kid" froze like ice
Re: :two Lines To Diss Anyone Above You... by sosiqdude(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oohh!

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Best Rapper On Nairaland ..talk Now Or Remain Forever Silent / Rap In Your Language If U Good / Mizta Kigzy Ft Phyno Ft Flavour_-ekwe Igbo Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.