Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is The Difference Between Who Are You And What Is Your Name. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Difference Between Who Are You And What Is Your Name. (766 Views)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / What Is The Difference Between A Resume, CV And Cover Letter? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Who Are You And What Is Your Name. by chefremy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
This coment was said by a somebody:- when one ask you that who are you it means that the person is asking about your details like e.g you are going to your friend's house and you saw the person's mum or dad and then the parent ask that who are you? Then you will say i am oluwapelumi the frend of oluwatimileyin....but in our society today if one ask who are you the person will say his or her name only and which is not like that .

And as for me i believe it's the same because when one do something and then another person came to you and said who did this,the next thing for you is to say the person's name so also goes with who are you.....
Plz add your points and what do you think.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation From Unknown Company / Petroleum And Gas Engineers / Graduate And Experienced Professionals Jobs Vacancies At Kaymu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.