Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? (923 Views)

Lionel Messi's Son Thiago Shows Off Football Skills On Italian Beach / Lionel Messi Gets Tattoo Of Son's 'thiago' Handprints On His Leg (PHOTO) / Thiago Silva Vs Vidic, Who Is The Better Center Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by MovingTrain(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have been wondering and would seek expert opinion on this subject matter.

If Neymar and Silva were in the match against Germany, do you think the outcome would have been different?

Personally I think their presence would have mattered very little to the German virulence and as such wouldn't have changed the game..

What do you think fellas??
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
IF NEYMAR AND THIAGO WERE IN THE MATCH the brazilian players would have more morale and also play with confidence

whether they like am or not my bet don sure

if interested in online importation biz or football betting software

QUOTE ME
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
MovingTrain: I have been wondering and world seek expert opinion on this subject matter.

If Neymar and Silva were in the match against Germany, do you think the outcome would have been different?

Personally I think their presence would have mattered very little to the German virulence and as such wouldn't have changed the game..

What do you think fellas??

I agree with you.
Who knows, Brazil could even done worst with neymar and Silva on the field.
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by MovingTrain(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
But I think they were playing with morale and confidence from the outset @Onlinebizexpert..

Germany is simple better than them.
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
MovingTrain: But I think they were playing with morale and confidence from the outset @Onlinebizexpert..

Germany is simple better than them.

YEA THE GERMANS MIGHT BE THE BETTER TEAM BUT THE SCORELINE WOULD HAVE BEEN MODERATE
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by abatically(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yes the presence of Neymar and Silva would have made a huge difference. Germany would probably win but it would have been a close one. Brazil rely too much on Neymar to create their chances. He carries the team going forward and he increases their morale. Brazil also lack a true striker..... Fred and Jo are useless I have been shouting all these while.

Thiago Silva at the back has always been the one making David Luiz look good. Without him, Luiz is shyte at the back and that was exposed today. David Luiz is good going forward but he sucks at defending. Thiago's replacement Dante is even worse. Brazil suffered the consequence of building their team around one player (Neymar). Germany on the other hand are more technical. You don't know who is their best player, they play as a team. if u remove Muller they will still play. Remove Kroos, or klose or Ozil, it doesn't stop them playing as a team.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by cheguevera: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Germany would have won, but THE SCORE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOW SCORE
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by MovingTrain(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically: Yes the presence of Neymar and Silva would have made a huge difference. Germany would probably win but it would have been a close one. Brazil rely too much on Neymar to create their chances. He carries the team going forward and he increases their morale. Brazil also lack a true striker..... Fred and Jo are useless I have been shouting all these while.

Thiago Silva at the back has always been the one making David Luiz look good. Without him, Luiz is shyte at the back and that was exposed today. David Luiz is good going forward but he sucks at defending. Thiago's replacement Dante is even worse. Brazil suffered the consequence of building their team around one player (Neymar). Germany on the other hand are more technical. You don't know who is their best player, they play as a team. if u remove Muller they will still play. Remove Kroos, or klose or Ozil, it doesn't stop them playing as a team.

Nice analyses.. We need more views..
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by agho22(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2014
frm the onset my money would have been on the germans, buh when u have a true team leader, an inspirational captain, and an high class defence leader in a person of thiago silva, u re always sure to attack fearlessly...2many pipo talking about neymar buh 2me with neymar on dat pitch without silva, that scoreline would have been same or even worse
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by fingard02k(m): 3:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by yoji: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2014
If Brazil lost their best player b4 this game, Germany's best player wasn't even at the world cup #reus so no excuses.
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by rozayx5(m): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2014
abatically: Yes the presence of Neymar and Silva would have made a huge difference. Germany would probably win but it would have been a close one. Brazil rely too much on Neymar to create their chances. He carries the team going forward and he increases their morale. Brazil also lack a true striker..... Fred and Jo are useless I have been shouting all these while.

take one beer for my head cool cool
Re: OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? by Swagahyk(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2014
yoji: If Brazil lost their best player b4 this game, Germany's best player wasn't even at the world cup #reus so no excuses.
i realy missed that Marco Reus. but i wonder between Fred and Mikel who is worst.

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Complain Forum (drop Your Own Complain). / What Is Your Favourite Vincent Enyeama Moment? / One Touch, One Goal - Meet The New Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.