Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? (900 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Jonathan’s defeat deflates Keshi / Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by ossaisly(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
In the history of football, never as a wide margin of goal has been scored at a world cup semi-final stage.
And when it happens like this, we try to see what really happened. But I have come to a conclusion that both scolari (Brazilians head coach) and David luiz were both the main cause of the poor show.
My blame on Scolari are, why should David captain the team? Secondly, why should he play three defenders against Germany? Again, what is Alves doing on the bench?
My blames on David are, four of the goals they conceded are because he was never calm! Secondly, he failed to lead the team properly. I don't think the whole country would ever forgive this team for this disgraceful defeat! Your opinions too.
Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazil should have played a defensive, cautious game. Instead Scolari set them out as if they still had Neymar upfront. They played very high up and the Germans punished them.
Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by cheguevera: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
AFRICA SHOULD BE BLAMED

1 Like

Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by Smartsyn(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
the goalpost, for allowing 7 goals pass it.
Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by eyeview: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2014
I don't know who's to be blamed, but I know that the gods are not be blamed
Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by sovpounds(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2014
If the Brazilian team and their fans had ordered the Perfect Internet 3D tablets on http://pi3dtab.co.uk they would not have lost to the Germans by a disgraceful and record breaking 7 - 1. The Brazilians would have been able to see the ball in 3D and would have won. Congratulations to the German team for using the Perfect Internet 3D tablets!!!! For enquiries please send an email to info@pi3dtab.co.uk
Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by ozodimgba(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2014
I blame Stephen Keshi
Re: Brasil Defeat: Who Is To Blame? by Davidolives(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2014
nigerian fans for suppourting them

(1) (Reply)

Ivorian Footballer Salomon Kalou And Yvonne Nelson Look Perfect In This Pose / Photos: Super Eagles Players Arrive In Congo / Igwe Thierry Henry Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.