Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam (31508 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2014
tess1:

Hahahaha! You just keep on embarrassing yourself in a public forum with all that you typed. Did you even read all that you typed before posting at all? I can now see that you have problem understanding English Language. Do you know the meaning of being rebuked? He rejected it just like he rejected it from others. Demons who are evil said that just like human being said so. But he has always rejected being called such.

Maybe you are just reading your Bible because i can see that you are now running from pillar to post with all these responses. I have expected all these responses earlier.

* You are now claiming that he rejected being called son of God because he'd be killed.
So you are also now telling me that Jesus was afraid to die despite the fact that you Christians said he came to sacrifice himself for you.
Was he not eventually killed according to you Christians because of the denial? Was it part of the prophesy for him to DENY his true identity? When did he now reveal his true identity before his supposed death? Give me a verse in the Bible where it was prophesy that Jesus will deny his true identity in order for the prophecy of his death to be fulfilled. Also give me the verse where he revealed his true identity to people to really know that he's truly the son of God.

It is a total lie that the high priest did not know people call him the son of God. Why did they take him to the high priest if they didn't know that he's being called the son of God? Why did the high priest posed that question to him?
Was it not that they wanted him to confirm it in their presence which he denied and rejected.
You said they will kill him if he had accepted and that means the prophecy of his death will not be fulfilled. But you forgot that it was after his denial and rejection that he's the son of God that the judgement of death sentence was passed onto him.

Read these:

Matthew 26:62-67
62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” 64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”[a] 65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy. 66 What do you think?” “He is worthy of death,” they answered. 67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him.

I thought as much that you know nothing about your religion, about Jesus you follow and the Bible.

You always enter into my trap.
So God was no longer referred to as blessed again according to you.
You now know that the blessed that Jesus was referring to was Virgin Mary.
You said this earlier:

You now say this:

You also first said this earlier:

You said this now:

You also said that the Mathew who wrote the Mathew chapter in the Bible was a disciple of Jesus which i have been able to prove to you that he wasn't.

Who is now the confused person? It is you.

I still maintain that Jesus never called himself the son of God at any time. As people were trying to call him that name, he rejected being called that. He denied being called that until his so called death according to the Bible. It was his denial that even brought about his death sentence judgement. All your cock and bull story can only be told to a kindergarten.

I am done with you on this because it doesn't worth it.
you are very confused, you dint even understand me,'this will be m last coment here.

Whenever we are refering to 'God' it's
generally acceptable that we're refering
to a Supreme Being Then, who is God?
Jesus provided us the answer in:
John 4:24 "God is a Spirit...." that is this
Supreme Being is a Spirit that can speak,
move and has life but doesn't have flesh
or bones. Luke 24:39. The misconception comes when the Bible combine the two
words together i.e 'Spirit of God' and this
simply means 'The Spirit Itself but the
highest one of all' or used only the word
'God' which also means 'A Spirit'. Some
people thought 'God' is a being like human who has body and His spirit lives
inside His body. No! He's just a Spirit. Who is HOLYGHOST? The HOLY infront of the Ghost or Spirit
signifies the greatest attribute of this
supreme Spirit of uncorruptible, purity,
e.t.c. No doubt that HolyGhost is this
Supreme one. Can God speak? Bible confirms that God can speak. If God
can speak then it means WORD can come
out, we read in Heb 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds(universe)
were framed by the WORD of God,.." which also confirmed by Genesis in
creation account...'And God said'.
The WORD that proceeded from God's
mouth is the first thing in all creations
apart from God Himself and it also God,
that's why Moses wrote "In the beginning God created the Heaven and
the Earth" Gen 1:1 Who is Jesus Christ? In geneology of Jesus, we read an Angel
visited a virgin(Mary) and told her, she
will be visited by Holyspirit(God) Luke
1:35, then if God comes, He's coming to do
what? Very simple is to come and speak
because when a thing which has never happened is about to happen the WORD
OF GOD will come out, especially when things that are seen not to be made
from things that do appear Heb 11:3. The birth of Jesus Christ was so special
because human reproduce by sperma but
in case of Jesus, God speaks and thing we
seen(Jesus) didn't make from thing we
known(sperma)...John didn't make the
mistake when he wrote "And the WORD was made flesh..." John 1:14. Now if
God's word became a being Jesus Christ,
did Jesus make a mistake to say 'I and
my Father are one'? John10:30" No! In Ephe 3:9 "...., who created all things by Jesus Christ " compare this with Heb 11:3 "..framed by the Word of God". Again can
John also make the mistake to say "1 In the beginning was the Word, and the
Word was with God, and the Word was
God.
2 The same was in the beginning with
God. 3 All things were made by him; and
without him was not any thing made
that was made." John 1:1-3. No! No wonder why John also decleared in 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear
record in heaven, the Father, the Word
(Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. Why Jesus is the Only begotten Son? Simple answer is, He's the WORD of God
(what come out from God's mouth).
That's why Jesus said "...My Father is
greater than all(including Him)..." why?
because if God didn't speak, word will
not come out. Who is the Father? No doubt about it that God is greater than
all of us. But why is He a Father? We read
in: Ephe 3: 14:15 "14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven
and earth is named," According to this verse if God is the
Father of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is
the WORD who created all things we
called Him begotten Father.
So the Father, the Word(Son), and the
Holyspirit are one this is a mystery "which in other ages was not made
known unto the sons of men, as it is now
revealed unto his holy apostles and
prophets by the [Holy] Spirit." Ephe 3:5.
God is one!
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Theres nothing to practice in christianity,all your girls perm thier hair,wear trouser,braid etc,so nothing practicable except,yobbbooooo sekkekekeke.
sage2: Most people who convert from Christianity are those who never really practiced it. If she had cared to practiced Christianity beyond the mere answering "I am Christian", she wouldn't have had the misfortune of making this grave mistake. However, she could still use her good office of Islam to plead with her brothers to please #BringBackOurGirls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.