Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! (1675 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu Slays In Denim On Denim (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? / Kim Kardashian Vs Yvonne Nelson…who Wore The Bebe Hooded Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! by theeye(f): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2014
[img]http://theeye.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/yvonne-nelson2.jpg[/img]

And the photos keep coming through, “skinny mini” and gorgeous Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson knows how to make us talk, some call it attention seeking, we call it business.The actress shared this new pic for Sheramag…….Don’t you just love Yvonne Nelson?

Source.......http://theeye.tv/17366/sexy-gogome-yvonne-nelson-turns-heat-new-photo-wears-dross/

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Nice body.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
"I approve this body"
Re: Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! by Mprex(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
No hating but she is too skinny. A lil more flesh @ the right places wont be a bad idea lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! by adet991(f): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
That's my baby
Re: Yvonne Nelson Turns On The Heat With This New Photo, Wears Only “dross”! by 9jagurl81: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check out this site for beautiful women and men shoes
www.ohmashoes.com

They also offer free shipping and point system

(1) (Reply)

Gucci Mens Wear At A Very Affordable Price. / Braids, Ghana Weaving, Fixing, Braided Wigs At The Comfort Of Your Home / Help! My Shea Butter And Palm Oil Mosturizer Was Heated, Shud I Keep On Using It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.