Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? (4573 Views)

The Website I Can Download Season Films / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / Season Films: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by chromatic: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
tuagbo: "The Wire," "The Sopranos," "Six Feet Under," "Boardwalk Empire," "Breaking Bad," "Rectify," "NewsRadio" "Boss," "Magic City," "Mad Men," "Carnivale" "Seinfeld," and "Arrested Development"
you watch rectify...good show!
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by solomonbrown64: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
......Legend of the Seeker
......The Original
........Spartacus
........Supernatural
......,..Being human(USA)
.........Arrows
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by aumeehn: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
pamijlove: Let me choose this Phillipian movie 'BROKEN VOW'
OMG MElissa THE BROKEN VOW.....i cried while watching that film
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by somsom(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
castle
make it or break it.
rose well
Kyle xy
private practice
dark Angel
lost girl
scandal
law and order
7th heaven
desperate housewife
the gates

will be back with the rest.
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by armadeo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guykhena: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
The Vampire Diaries
The originals
Sleepy Hollow
Witches of east end
Constantine
Dominion
Spartacus
Arrow
Hero
The Flash
Everyboy hates chris
Prison Break
Supernatural
Ya I know I watch a lot of tv shows smiley

I lost interest in sleepy hollow. What's up with constatine ? The flash has been released?
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by armadeo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
just downloaded it and watched it. I feel I already know where it is heading to. But let's wait and see.

Spoilers from ep 1

A ghost plane ( ship) almost all dead
An empty crate filled with soil ( we all know who must travel in the soil of his native land)
Take the passenger over the bridge before sunrise... grin

Who can this be? [/quote]

Also seen extant..... Am not convinced to get ep 2. What do u think?

quote author=VillageBoi]Anyone catch the very brand new 'The Strain'? It's just one episode in that was 90mins... seems it's gonna be pretty darn good.

Also new is 'Extant'[/quote]

U
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by Guykhena(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
armadeo:

I lost interest in sleepy hollow. What's up with constatine ? The flash has been released?
shocked you lost interest in Sleepy Hollow?
Bro you need to go back to that series..

Ya the 1st Episodes of Constantine,and The Flash are out..
I can get you the download links if you want
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by armadeo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guykhena:
shocked you lost interest in Sleepy Hollow?
Bro you need to go back to that series..

Ya the 1st Episodes of Constantine,and The Flash are out..
I can get you the download links if you want

Plz do will appreciate. Thanks.

Sleepy hollow isn't cool. I watched like 6 EPs before I gave up.
Mobile downloads grin grin
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by Guykhena(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
armadeo:

Sleepy hollow isn't cool. I watched like 6 EPs before I gave up.
Mobile downloads grin grin
angry that explains a lot,if you had just continue with the ride you would have gotten the drift of this wonderful series,so go back and finish it up,and I know your perspective will change wink

Links coming right up
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by Guykhena(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
armadeo:

Below,they're both in Avi format.
The Flash
The Flash Season1-Episode 1
Constantine

Constantine_Season1-Episode 1

Come here and testify after watching smiley
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by shyshally(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Vampire diaries(la perfecto) lol , the originals, merlin, hero's (thou it didn't end well), CRIMINAL MINDS(its sooo......ahh,don't have the word to describe it) kyle XY,gossip girl, lie to me,suits and theirs this new seasonal,the invincible,saw the advert only but I think it wld be nice
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guykhena:
Below,they're both in Avi format.
The Flash
The Flash Season1-Episode 1
Constantine

Constantine_Season1-Episode 1

Come here and testify after watching smiley

Men I got them. You too much.... And clear too.
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by Guykhena(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2014
armadeo:

Men I got them. You too much.... And clear too.
smiley so what's your verdict on both series,you think they started well?.
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by armadeo(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
smiley so what's your verdict on both series,you think they started well?.

The flash was very interesting and I see a long series ahead one which I would follow.

Still watching Constantine. Will see how that goes. Kudos to you for getting those series. Like aleap to the future.
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by phantom(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
armadeo:

The flash was very interesting and I see a long series ahead one which I would follow.

Still watching Constantine. Will see how that goes. Kudos to you for getting those series. Like aleap to the future.
baba.....over tight dey worry Constantine.
the premier was fantastic.they have a great series in the making there.
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by tuagbo: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
chromatic:
you watch rectify...good show!
Yes it is."Rectify" is truly a touching show.Its a "beautifully-made" programme.
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by SADALA: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
My Favourite Series Is Arrows On The Bowstring
Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by lanrexlan(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
I don't really watch series because it's time consuming and too numerous.But there's one seasonal movie that I can watch over and over again and that's Supernatural.Damn,I too like that series,season 1 to 9.Interesting episodes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Person of Interest coolcool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Nigeria Movie With Intensive Sexual Display. / Shola Arikusa Part 3 / Millions Of Sparks Of Jubilation As Jordin Sparks Wins 2007 American Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.