Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre (1731 Views)

Wow! Startimes Now The Exclusive Broadcast Sponsor Of The German Bundesliga / Glorious Home-coming For The German National Team... All In Pictures / How The German Machine Was Built From Bottom Up - Jurgen Klinsmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Here are some pictures from the game. These are not photoshopped pictures.

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2014

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
hey

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyo

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyz

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyb

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyc

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyd

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
heye

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyf

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by redcliff: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol..football is now more than just a sport/game..its a way of life for some
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
redcliff: Lol..football is now more than just a sport/game..its a way of life for some

I think I am glad Nigeria was knocked off at the early stages.
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
chei chei chei @OP, all this picsure you are sharing, diarisGOD o.

2 Likes

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by redcliff: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
fem30:

I think I am glad Nigeria was knocked off at the early stages.
There is no way we would have been knocked this bad. Trust me..
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by cleric(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
redcliff:
There is no way we would have been knocked this bad. Trust me..

Are you sure? With players like Mikel and Yobo on the pitch? grin

3 Likes

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by redcliff: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
cleric:

Are you sure? With players like Mikel and Yobo on the pitch? grin

Trust me.. the germans would not have scored more than 3 goals...brazil played like they wanted to lose

1 Like

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
redcliff:
Trust me.. the germans would not have scored more than 3 goals...brazil played like they wanted to lose

I am forced to agree with you. Perhaps highest is 4 goals.
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ashonibarenla: chei chei chei @OP, all this picsure you are sharing, diarisGOD o.

lol, no be my fault na. I saw them on yahoo news.
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyg

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyh

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyi

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyj

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
heyk

Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Lobolintin(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nah them waka come
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
But why one nigerian native doctor come follow them dey cry?
Re: REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Greensaint: But why one nigerian native doctor come follow them dey cry?

lol... i think you should ask him. tongue

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U-17: Eaglets Are Men, Claims Mexican Newspaper / Free Fixed Match 100% / High Odds Football Betting Sites Merrybet Best Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.