Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Do I Get Network Unlock Code For Z10? Urgent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get Network Unlock Code For Z10? Urgent (816 Views)

Update Wahala....for Z10 / How Can I Sim Network Unlock ZTE V970 Smartphone? / Samsung Sgh M150 Network Unlock Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Network Unlock Code For Z10? Urgent by teebabs1: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
I just had a Z10 sent to me from London but when I inserted my Nigerian glo sim, all i got was that the phone was network blocked to a carrier in the UK. Further investigation showed that I can purchase an unlock code online without having to go through the stress of visiting mobile shops. . Please can anyone recommend a RELIABLE site or office where I can get the phone unlocked at a cheap rate too? Also, how do i make the online payment since I don't have a credit card
Re: How Do I Get Network Unlock Code For Z10? Urgent by cool0: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
You can simply visit the http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/blackberry-z10/rs2wp9/ which supports all the blackberry models. You can unlock your blackberry z10 without any hesitation because I had just unlocked my blackberry phone from them and I am so happy to avail their services.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Network Unlock Code For Z10? Urgent by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
teebabs1: I just had a Z10 sent to me from London but when I inserted my Nigerian glo sim, all i got was that the phone was network blocked to a carrier in the UK. Further investigation showed that I can purchase an unlock code online without having to go through the stress of visiting mobile shops. . Please can anyone recommend a RELIABLE site or office where I can get the phone unlocked at a cheap rate too? Also, how do i make the online payment since I don't have a credit card
Teebabs1,Do you still need the unlock codes? Reply to this or Contact us (Call Danny on 08029663382) and we'll solve your phone unlocking problems immediately.
Having no credit card is not an issue. Just contact us and we'll get it done for you.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone App EASY-TAXI Give Out FREE Rides In Lagos And Abuja / Can't Register My Bbm. / Did You Load Any Mtn Card And 50# Was Deducted From Ur Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.