Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone (982 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Carry His Baby@his Back When Going Out? / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / Rep Your Place Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Since the advent of mobile phones....... this gadget have being part of our day to day activities.....

Alot of people take it as their best companion and sometimes sleep with it and feels so bad when you leave home without it...
Sometimes some people will leave where-ever they are just to go and pick it. Some have gotten so addicted to it that it has become their pets
also, some have more than one..... Where you can see someone having 3/4 different mobile fones

and,
With the advent of smart phones..... different versions of Bibles an Quran are downloaded to compliment the hard copy of each divide one found its-self........

So, i ask if you are about entering your place of worship(church or mosque).... do u carry your mobile fones with u into the place of worship or u drop it before entering.

Let the floor be open
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by dre11(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let me open the floor by saying
When am about to enter church...... i mostly keep mah phone in the car.....

So, as not to have distraction when worship is going on...
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
I take my phone with me to the church. I read the bible on it and google hymns. When the sermon is boring, I take a selfie wink

2 Likes

Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by jobsat34(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
my phone is always with me oo... besides, the only bible that i have is on the phone... grin grin grin
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by STENON(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
I
always put my phone in silent and it will be in my Purse......The first
hand if for opening bible while the second hand is for holding my Purse.
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by b3llo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
My phone is always by my side except when am bathing or taking an examination maybe when the battery have run down.

1 Like

Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by freecharles(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
my f@cking trouser pocket
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by nurey(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
I dont take my phone to the mosque ever, i always leave it at home. but when i am in school or on the move, i just put it in silent.
if i will leave it in the car, it is always hidden to deter break in by thugs

2 Likes

Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by corisande: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
I take my phone along with me to the church
I even use the bible app now cos it's more faster than the hardcopy bible

but it's always on silent when I'm in church
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by okirewaju(f): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
I leave my phone at home

1 Like

Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by farano(f): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
at home

1 Like

Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
who wants to know? Is this a survey?
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Islie: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2014
ifyalways: who wants to know? Is this a survey?

cheesy
yes......... just a sample of people behavioural attitude during worshipgrin
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Islie: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2014
i keep mine in the pocket on silent mode
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Godmystrength: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
In my baby's bag.
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Tuntheycr7: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lolzzz. See question frm my friend ...
So what do yu expects ?
As for me I do keeps my phones with the Usher (fair lady like that) for my church.
And wud whispers to her.... Watch d videos at ya own risk....
Den she go gimme one kind smile like that. grin grin
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Its always on silent mode right ¶n my bag
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by SpcAgtOko: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
In my hand.... My study materials are on it grin
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
In my handbag
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by dre11(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
SpcAgtOko: In my hand.... My study materials are on it grin

Study material for......

jennykadry: In my handbag

The multipurpose carrier of different stuffs
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
My bag na , where else? undecided
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by SpcAgtOko: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
dre11:

Study material for......

The multipurpose carrier of different stuffs

Study material for my church classes.. Books, magazines, etc.
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Haywhymido(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Inside my pocket ofcourse, on silent though.
Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by Yemlizzy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
I do take mine to service every sunday,i sometimes browse with it when i aint feeling the sermon. My phone is a wonderful companioncheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone by egopersonified(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
In church, my phone becos the holy word of God.

(1) (Reply)

Mom Smiles, Winks At Judge during Toddler, Teenagedaughter Murder Hearing / Cure Your Self! / Ladies What Would You Do?(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.