Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th (628 Views)

Retrieve Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) / How To Retrieve My 2go Password Without The Sim I Used To Register / Seun, Moderators Why Are My Post Always Deleted Immediately I Post Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
I was snooping around the web wen I rememberd one of my topics but couldn't access it due to the data loss on NL. So I found it this way:
Step 1: I typed a part of the topic of my post in google (using opera browser) and then it came up. When I clicked on it, it only took me to the nairaland's front page
Step 2: I rememberd derz somfin cald cache in google bt can only be accessed through pc browsing and not mobile browsing. So I visited google through d main blackberry browser on my phone. It came up as mobile version, I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and clicked on classic. I was taken to the standard view of google when browsing on a computer.
Step 3: I typed in the topic of my post in part and searched for it. Since am in the standard pc view, for each search result there is a clickable line of texts in blue colour and a green unclickable line of texts. I found my topic in the search results but since m hoping to using cache I dint click on the blue texts, so I tried clicking the green texts for cache, it dint go, I now noticed a drop down arrow at the end of the green line of texts. so I clicked on it n d cache option showed, I clicked again and I was taken to the thread where my post was and got access to it.
Re: Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Umm dats serious o
Re: Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th by tobiboss(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wats that about @ troyjay1
Re: Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
TroyJay1:

Read it please. A member made a comment regarding the username issue. As punishment, the owner of Nairaland went to the member's profile and deleted the pic because he is jealous.
Dats dictatorship o kilode, what happend to user privacy, d guy has breached the user's right to control of hez profile, its unacceptable. Umm nawa o, derz rili nufin dat can b done tho
Re: Proper Way To Retrieve Your Lost Thread Topics And Re Post Them To Create New Th by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
TroyJay1:

As long as the public knows. It may happen to someone else oo. Spread the word
Umm dis one don pass cyber bullying na cyber oppression

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Personal Definition Of Nairaland / You Wont Believe What You Will See / How To Be Funny Without Telling Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.