Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals (12328 Views)

Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. / World Cup 2014 Finals Is Germany Vs Argentina / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by lucianohase(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01: ARGENTINA OR GERMANY... cheesy cheesy cheesy
i like the Germans alot but Argentina will be crowned the champions !!! I remember telling my friends around me that Arg will defeat holland,none believed me until it happened !!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by lucianohase(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01: ARGENTINA OR GERMANY... cheesy cheesy cheesy
time for argentina to have their revenge!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Germany !!
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by nationwide24: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Davijunson: Nobody has eva done it doesn't mean nobody will eva do it...History is meant to be made n Records broken. D truth is Germany are more deserving dan argentina. Argentina haven't showed us why dey deserve to win.
If you read my post well, I said on paper it favours Germany but get this truth, you don't take soccer history for granted because it is very strong although can be broken.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01: MY PICK IS DEFINITELY MY ARGENTINA... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Its well with you Sir!..My Sweetus Mesii will raise the trophy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by aminaeke: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
SAJ GURU AND HIS COHORTS WILL TELL US COS THEY ARE GOOD AT DAT. HAS HE TOLD THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD DO AND WHAT THEY SHOULD NOT DO. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Titiluvly: . Its well with you Sir!..My Sweetus Mesii will raise the trophy cheesy cheesy

AMEN!

Thanks Sis.

Argentina all the way..
cheesy

Messi lifts the Trophy come Sunday... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
lucianohase: time for argentina to have their revenge!!

Yeah! grin cheesy cool
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
lucianohase: i like the Germans alot but Argentina will be crowned the champions !!! I remember telling my friends around me that Arg will defeat holland,none believed me until it happened !!

cool
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
hassan85: I need GERMANY to win win win BIG time

angry
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Billygee2u:
GERMAN MACHINE

angry
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just beacuase becos Germany beat Brazil 7-1 does not mean any thing . You know why, because after Brazil conceded that one goal they collasped and couldn't bring them self together. So Germany didn't work so hard for their other golas like they did with GHana, algeria or France. Even Nigeria will beat Brazil with that kind of defending. Argentina now have played Netherlands and it was a very tough game. SO i think Argentina are mentally prepared than Germany. Plus its the final, with 150.000 argentina fans. Argentina looking to revenge 4.0 defeat to germany last world cup and defeat to germany in 1990 world cup final. SO it won't be easy for germany either. Also Fifa would favor a south america team. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
ikp4succes: Just beacuase becos Germany beat Brazil 7-1 does not mean any thing . You know why, because after Brazil conceded that one goal they collasped and couldn't bring them self together. So Germany didn't work so hard for their other golas like they did with GHana, algeria or France. Even Nigeria will beat Brazil with that kind of defending. Argentina now have played Netherlands and it was a very tough game. SO i think Argentina are mentally prepared than Germany. Plus its the final, with 150.000 argentina fans. Argentina looking to revenge 4.0 defeat to germany last world cup and defeat to germany in 1990 world cup final. SO it won't be easy for germany either. Also Fifa would favor a south america team. undecided

Smh... grin grin grin

Honestly, this is the worst Brazilian side ever... grin tongue grin

How can Fred & Jo be Brazil's strikers? angry

Even Wenger will never considered those 2? grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Missy89(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
ikp4succes: Just beacuase becos Germany beat Brazil 7-1 does not mean any thing . You know why, because after Brazil conceded that one goal they collasped and couldn't bring them self together. So Germany didn't work so hard for their other golas like they did with GHana, algeria or France. Even Nigeria will beat Brazil with that kind of defending. Argentina now have played Netherlands and it was a very tough game. SO i think Argentina are mentally prepared than Germany. Plus its the final, with 150.000 argentina fans. Argentina looking to revenge 4.0 defeat to germany last world cup and defeat to germany in 1990 world cup final. SO it won't be easy for germany either. Also Fifa would favor a south america team. undecided

very wrong.
mentally the Germans have the advantage. their semifinal game was like a regular training schedule as well that means they have more hours rest and recover unlike Argentina that went to extra time having loose a whole day. to add to that, they defeated the hosts which is an extra moral booster. Algeria and Ghana were better than all the teams Argentina have played apart from the Netherlands.
and what 150k fans are you talking about? how big is the stadium? besides Brazilians wont want ARGENTINA to win and what gives you the impression that FIFA wants a South American team to win? thats a bogus conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by NICEMAN01: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls don't predict again, na NIGERIA BOKO HARAM go carry d CUP.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by NICEMAN01: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
FIFA UPDATED NEWS. Fifa has change d venue of d final march on sunday. The new venue is SAMBISA FOREST, BORNO STATE IN NIGERIA. TIME: 2:30am don't miss it.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by tym92(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
d winning of Sunday's final match rests on d shoulder of.......Germany
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Missy89:

very wrong.
mentally the Germans have the advantage. their semifinal game was like a regular training schedule as well that means they have more hours rest and recover unlike Argentina that went to extra time having loose a whole day. to add to that, they defeated the hosts which is an extra moral booster. Algeria and Ghana were better than all the teams Argentina have played apart from the Netherlands.
and what 150k fans are you talking about? how big is the stadium? besides Brazilians wont want ARGENTINA to win and what gives you the impression that FIFA wants a South American team to win? thats a bogus conspiracy theory.

You will think they had the advantage, what about Brazil they rested through the qualifications did that made them favorites. So Algeria and Ghana will beat Switzerland, Belgium, Iran, Nigeria, Bosnia convincingly? SO Brazil will let the people who humiliate them take the cup. Fifa will favor South America team becos its south america hosting it, and the last two world cups have been won by Europeans. Anyway the Fear of Messi is the begining of wisdom.. As for Brazil they didnt even have an attack like Neymar who would have given their defense trouble. In Agentina you have Aguero,Lavezzi,Higuain,Messi ,Dimaria(Maybe) THos guys could kill Neur.. Can you tell me who was in Brazil Attack?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Odunharry(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Titiluvly: . Its well with you Sir!..My Sweetus Mesii will raise the trophy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by NICEMAN01: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Does Messi has 10 legs? wat did he play yesterday?
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by emiye(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
The winner of Argentina vs W.Germany in Mexico 86 finals will take the day.

I foresee Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by myspnigeria: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
germany all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Missy89(f): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
ikp4succes:

You will think they had the advantage, what about Brazil they rested through the qualifications did that made them favorites. So Algeria and Ghana will beat Switzerland, Belgium, Iran, Nigeria, Bosnia convincingly? SO Brazil will let the people who humiliate them take the cup. Fifa will favor South America team becos its south america hosting it, and the last two world cups have been won by Europeans. Anyway the Fear of Messi is the begining of wisdom.. As for Brazil they didnt even have an attack like Neymar who would have given their defense trouble. In Agentina you have Aguero,Lavezzi,Higuain,Messi ,Dimaria(Maybe) THos guys could kill Neur.. Can you tell me who was in Brazil Attack?

1. Brazil was not resting they were playing a tour when others were playing their qualifications.

2. Yes if what we see in the world cup is to go by. Algeria will beat Switzerland, Iran, and Bosnia. Belgium Struggled as well nothing special there.

3. almost all those players where there 4 years ago and we saw what happened. they didnt kill Neuer then what makes you think they will kill him now? Messi has been average in the competition and nothing special about him so far. his goals were against mediocre teams like Nigeria and Iran. and he failed to turn up against Netherlands and Belgium.

4. why would Brazil support their rivals to win on their sacred ground? Brazilians since the beginning of the competition have been supporting anyone that plays Argentina. Brazil was humbled. if they were 5-0 down to Argentina , the Argies will keep scoring and wont be has magnanimous has the Germans. in fact they cheered them in the last 5 min of the game

5. Again where did you get this conspiracy that fifa wont allow an European team to win? did u just calculated that out of your head? or you were in the board meeting where they made the decision and paid off the referees?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
i wish it will be argentina but i know it will be germany

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by greall1: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Is Chelsea.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by coded01: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Missy89:

1. Brazil was not resting they were playing a tour when others were playing their qualifications.

2. Yes if what we see in the world cup is to go by. Algeria will beat Switzerland, Iran, and Bosnia. Belgium Struggled as well nothing special there.

3. almost all those players where there 4 years ago and we saw what happened. they didnt kill Neuer then what makes you think they will kill him now? Messi has been average in the competition and nothing special about him so far. his goals were against mediocre teams like Nigeria and Iran. and he failed to turn up against Netherlands and Belgium.

4. why would Brazil support their rivals to win on their sacred ground? Brazilians since the beginning of the competition have been supporting anyone that plays Argentina. Brazil was humbled. if they were 5-0 down to Argentina , the Argies will keep scoring and wont be has magnanimous has the Germans. in fact they cheered them in the last 5 min of the game

5. Again where did you get this conspiracy that fifa wont allow an European team to win? did u just calculated that out of your head? or you were in the board meeting where they made the decision and paid off the referees?

Honestly, you don't sound like a female but one of those guys that will call white "black"... angry

I am officially declaring a lawsuit against you for "hate crime" against Messi... grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by tIce(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chaiiii 7 : 1 coming so soon
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by rigarmortis: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
the german machine.

grinding everything since 19 '7-1

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by kobonaire(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
IJN super eagles will win the World Cup .... I have already sent my prayer request (along with the appropriate 'prayer facilitation fee') to TBJ.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
GERMANY!!!!
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by Missy89(f): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

Honestly, you don't sound like a female but one of those guys that will call white "black"... angry

I am officially declaring a lawsuit against you for "hate crime" against Messi... grin tongue grin

but is that not the truth? tell me on special thing he has done to set him apart in this competition. 2 goals against rubbish Nigerian defenders, one goal against 5HITTY Iran and a fluke against debutants Bosnia. when he faced the big boys yesterday, the midget was invisible and he was no where to be found against Belgium. what makes you guys think he will turn up against Germany?

that Argentina team is Rubbish. he is not even in contention for the Golden ball.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals by asidere(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
The Germans will be crowned world champions on sunday.scoreline is germany 8 argentina 1.messi go cry that day till tears run dry.oya germany carry go.twale 4 una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Africa Rising Stars Contest: The Next Big Thing In Africa / 10 Football Betting Predictors .... / Home of Corner Handicaps Project & Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.