Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,162 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Responses To Our Poultry Manure Dryer Customer's Issues - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Responses To Our Poultry Manure Dryer Customer's Issues (1158 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Responses / New Kind Slag Dryer For Drying Slag Massively From SBM / Solar Food Dryer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Responses To Our Poultry Manure Dryer Customer's Issues by aggregatecrushi: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Here are SBM engineers' Answers to our poultry manure dryer customer's issues, and wish it could also offer you some assist to be aware of our manure drying machine,1- After installation of devices, do these proportions (Duration twenty m, Width eight m, and Peak 6 m) have adequate to quickly pack the dried manure? Jack: It is alright to quickly pack the dried manure into bag, but you should get ready a person retailer place for the bagged dry manure in addition,

2- You should resend me the images of your bagging equipment, My program won't assistance the software you used in sending it, Jack: I attached the video and pictures with the bagging equipment again for you, The online video is in structure ,mp4 ,3- Does your device have the water pump which can be employed from the water pool? Jack: As this is our first time cooperation, this time we can offer you the drinking water pump without spending a dime, price stone crusher
, Please see the hooked up photographs of water pump,4- What do you necessarily mean about recycling? Do you need to take care of the drinking water within the water pool with chemical ahead of they can be employed again? Jack: The recycling implies that the h2o is often recycled and utilized yet again following settlement, As you see, the recycling water pool is divided into two parts, 1 section is thoroughly clean h2o pool, one aspect is settling pool,

To start with the the drinking water pump sends the clean water into the deodorization tower from your clean up water pool, then from the deodorization tower, the clear drinking water contacts the robust foul air, and the ammonia within the solid foul air will dissolve in h2o (You should note which the powerful foul scent is in the ammonia, and also the ammonia may be very straightforward to dissolve in h2o, So right here we only have to have h2o to deal with the solid foul air, and no have to add chemical, mobile crusher 200 tph price
, ), precisely what is far more, you will find also some dust mixed using the strong foul air, as well as dust also will go in the h2o, Because of this, the thoroughly clean drinking water will come to be filthy h2o within the deodorization tower, Then the soiled water arrive outside of the deodorization tower, and move into the settling pool, right after settlement, the water within the settling pool goes in to the thoroughly clean water pool, and then the clean h2o is shipped into deodorization tower once again from the drinking water pump, But that doesn't indicate that we could make use of the h2o endlessly, normally about a person 7 days, stone dust for base course
, we want to change the h2o with new cleanse water in the recycling drinking water pool,5- From a very own encounter, amongst the gas choices required to deliver heat for that hen manure dryer, which just one is considered the most affordable? Jack: In China, since the coal and waste wooden is quite low-cost, commonly the vast majority of our purchaser will choose to make use of the water wood and coal, To the fuel, I suppose that you choose to need to take into account it in accordance with the true gasoline price tag within your nearby sector,

6- How do you apply squander wooden of great within the heating/burning chamber? Jack: One employee has to put the squander wood in to the heating/burning chamber when the drying equipment is doing the job,7-Can you continually apply squander wood while the device is in procedure? Jack: We have now to let just one worker to place some waste wooden in the burning chamber ever and yet again, but no should place the waste wood into the burning chamber continually and uninterrupted,8-Please can you send me the images of your respective water swimming pools making sure that i am able to realize its procedure properly ? Jack: I attached a person photographs from the h2o pool within our customer's functioning industry, This purchaser make the drinking water pool by himself, and it is very easy to create it,For anyone who is enthusiastic about our rooster manure drying device, remember to sense cost-free to inquire us at electronic mail:

(1) (Reply)

WTH: Fresh Dinosaur Eggs Discovered In Chinese City / Gate Tower Building With A Highway Through It / Searching For Lithium Battery 3.6V In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.