Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Mastercare Internation School Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mastercare Internation School Interview. (2322 Views)

JACEAL Global School Interview Invitation Today Owerri / Unicaribbean Business School Interview Invite / Naval School Interview Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Rilmana: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Have anyone heard anything about the interview at Masstercare International School, Asaba that's is slated for saturday 12th July?
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Haven't heard anything yet o
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Guy shuld i cum even though i didn't applied
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2014
I was Contacted On the 5 of this Mnth about last friday based on the CBT.......... If u passed the CBT am sure they should contact u...... Infact so many instructions and processes to go through again...... The next phase is the Oral interview and the follow up is high as if they want to pay up to #200K mnthly but am sure they worth it...... I can't say all of the process I had gone through till this moment as if I want to work in a BANK......
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=HenryThegreat1]Guy shuld i cum even though i didn't applied[/quote..... I don't think u can come again.... cos they are in the Third phase of the recruitment process....... I hope all the stress will worth some 000000........... I hope so.......
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2014
First mail I got on the 5th was with an attachment asking me to send my CV/Resume using the company involved in recruitment for them deadline was 8th July.... Which I did and I got a second mail again yesterday evening stating I passed the CV/Resume Test and with another attachment which displayed the School application form to be printed out, Fill and bring it to the school on Saturday alongside some documents stated in the Email...... I was wondering and still if these people will pay up to a million cos the wahala no be here jareeeee....... But I know it worth it cos I perceive they will pay good........ For short these are little but more of what they asked me to do......... I wish u can see the emails I have been receiving from them...... Do this , Do that.... Na wa..... Same process with Banks recruitment
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by adaleng(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
I also got same txt. keep wondering wat d questions wuld be like. Any ideas pls?
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Rilmana: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
@ Olamide: pls forward the second mail to me I want to still try my luck. I got the first text and haven't gotten the second one pls my email is racheallawani@yahoo.com
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilmana: @ Olamide: pls forward the second mail to me I want to still try my luck. I got the first text and haven't gotten the second one pls my email is racheallawani@yahoo.com
......... If u got the First test asking u to write ur CV/Resume following there Format meaning u should get the second one confirming ur CV pass the sreening test or Failed the screening test cos that is another step.... Before u get the 3rd message stating what and what is needed from u and an attachment of there application Form. to be filled and bring along.................... So check ur mail for such a mssg
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaleng: I also got same txt. keep wondering wat d questions wuld be like. Any ideas pls?
................. I don't think it will be like the CBT we wrote...... Maybe to get more confirmation about the person dealing with............ Anyway... Get urself prepared with how to counter some maths,Englslish and little bit of current happenings....... But my bet on Maths and Engish and bit of logic......... There won't actually be much population like what we witnessd during the CBT again
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
I got the first mail asking me to send my cv in a word format. Since then nothing o. They haven't mailed or texted me. What's happening now
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Rilmana: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
I haven't gotten any mail since I submitted my cv using their sent format. Olamide I asked for d mail that has d requirement to take to d interview venue so I can still go n try though I'm still expecting to hear from dem befor saturday. Pls forward it to me: racheallawani@yahoo.com
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seriously...... So how come they send to only me here......... Ok ok ok...... Sending u the Email isn't the problem but my details are all personalized in it and I was even called some hours later from the school .... Telling me how impressive my CV/resume did dt, did this...... Blah blah blah......... My service is not negotiable anyway....... Please just wait maybe they will still send the Mail to u guys..... Cos u have to print it and come with it to the venue alongside their APPLIcation form which is attached to the Mail....... Just hold on pls...
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jultee: I got the first mail asking me to send my cv in a word format. Since then nothing o. They haven't mailed or texted me. What's happening now
..... Not only in Word Format...... If u follow that format sent to u, u should get it ........ It was stated in it that.... If u don't follow that format, u will not get d next call-up.... Maybe u don mis-behave with am......... Anyway still hold on.........
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by dybaba(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
I received the invite too, my problem is the time 9 am. I stay in PH I don't think I will make It to Asaba before 9am. Anybody have idea about hotel prices at Asaba and if the school pay all worth it?
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by gentlerossy1: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
DeanOlamide: Seriously...... So how come they send to only me here......... Ok ok ok...... Sending u the Email isn't the problem but my details are all personalized in it and I was even called some hours later from the school .... Telling me how impressive my CV/resume did dt, did this...... Blah blah blah......... My service is not negotiable anyway....... Please just wait maybe they will still send the Mail to u guys..... Cos u have to print it and come with it to the venue alongside their APPLIcation form which is attached to the Mail....... Just hold on pls...
Pls can u send the format of dis Ur impressive CV to me. Thanks. madukachiamaka665@yahoo.com
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
gentlerossy1: Pls can u send the format of dis Ur impressive CV to me. Thanks. madukachiamaka665@yahoo.com
............. You mean "dis ur impressive CV to me". #SMH for u...... U go stay longer enough to get it......... Imagine........ If u see the content u think u can hold it? Some of u think u can just talk the way u like? Sorry no vex REQUEST DENIED......
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
DeanOlamide: ..... Not only in Word Format...... If u follow that format sent to u, u should get it ........ It was stated in it that.... If u don't follow that format, u will not get d next call-up.... Maybe u don mis-behave with am......... Anyway still hold on.........

At first I didn't know they want me to send my cv to them with a particular format. I didn't see the attachment on time. So I just send them my cv like that. It a day later I re read d mail and saw d format so I had to resend my cv. Maybe that's the problem
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jultee:

At first I didn't know they want me to send my cv to them with a particular format. I didn't see the attachment on time. So I just sent them my cv like that. It a day later I re read d mail and saw d format so I had to resend my cv. Maybe that's the problem
.......... Sorry !!!!!!!!!! Though the deadline was 8th...... But since u have seen the format they want and u did send it to them just pray and hope till tomorrow evening....... God will speak .....
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by dybaba(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
@DeanOlamide. Please are u based in Asaba?
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Ugoholly: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
I got d mail and sms just thinking of how this next phase will look like......... Any of us with useful idea.
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Ugoholly: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
I got d mail and sms just thinking of how this next phase will look like......... Any of us with useful idea?
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
dybaba: @DeanOlamide. Please are u based in Asaba?
...... YES Sir..... Ok u are the one staying in PH and thinking u can't make it on Saturday morning........ Ok ok ok....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well well well well well.......... Call this line 07066560912..... U might be lucky with a hrt desire....... Don't Flash me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by dybaba(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2014
DeanOlamide: ...... YES Sir..... Ok u are the one staying in PH and thinking u can't make it on Saturday morning........ Ok ok ok....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well well well well well.......... Call this line 07066560912..... U might be lucky with a hrt desire....... Don't Flash me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................

OK. Thanks Bro.
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Rilmana: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2014
I wish u success guys
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Ugoholly: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Amen....
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by nikelviva: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
No one has said anything about d interview, I hope all went well?
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Ozugbo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
HenryThegreat1: Guy shuld i cum even though i didn't applied
No try am
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Ugoholly: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
nikelviva: No one has said anything about d interview, I hope all went well?

It was more of the pple of asaba and yoruba. How can about 400 pple write an exam and get a report for an oral interview in the next 2hrs the same day. How was the screening done. A hand written exam for that matter. They refuse to paste the name of those qualified for commerce and business studies. The exam was cheap but no result was seen
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Calling for Aptitude test and interview was just formalities as they have taken those they wanted. I did the test, passed and made the last 6 standing, we did ouR oral interview and we were told before hand they needed only TWO for all of the subject around........ 6 did the oral interview, they never called me and my guys for micro-teaching and much later we saw 6 applicant names pasted and not those who did the oral interview #Sweating that is for English Language...... After I carry my ................ M.A (Semantics), B.A (English/Literature), Diploma ( Library science) + 6 Years Teaching Experience + 3 Years Subject Officer With WAEC ( Part-time)........... Yet they didn't. Even coonsider that..... Naija wayo........ Na Oliver I be dey look for.... Yet they won't pay good (#70K) moving ahead...............
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Ugoholly:

It was more of the pple of asaba and yoruba. How can about 400 pple write an exam and get a report for an oral interview in the next 2hrs the same day. How was the screening done. A hand written exam for that matter. They refuse to paste the name of those qualified for commerce and business studies. The exam was cheap but no result was seen
........ As for Commerce and Business Studies they Merge that with a particular subject , Economics or so.................... I have a friend around that day who was also in the same problem with u as regard this business studies and commerce......... Hope u heard their announcement that very day? It was discouraging anyway but................... They only needed TWO as they have already taken people...... No be politicians school? Dey there
Re: Mastercare Internation School Interview. by Ugoholly: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2014
DeanOlamide: ........ As for Commerce and Business Studies they Merge that with a particular subject , Economics or so.................... I have a friend around that day who was also in the same problem with u as regard this business studies and commerce......... Hope u heard their announcement that very day? It was discouraging anyway but................... They only needed TWO as they have already taken people...... No be politicians school? Dey there

God dey. Abeg if you get any wey dey recruit around d environs, alert me on 08062488132. Will be happy to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Plss I Need Help About Dis Number 014405109 / Engineering Jobs-orion Group / SD Human Resources Limited Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.