Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex (8287 Views)

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During.. / Photo: Goshhhh!!!! Woman Pierces Her Cervix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Rayvenmay: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2014
A girl is claiming that singer August Alsina's 'junk' is so big that he ruptured her cervix when she had sex with him and she's thinking of suing him. Below is what she told Media Take Out.
"I wanted to put [R&B singer] August Alsina on blast, and I'm thinking about suing him for hurting me. He ripped my cervix.
It's a long story, but August reached out to me on Instagram, after he saw some of my bikini photos. It started off as innocent flirting. I wasn't even convinced it was really him. There are a lot of catfishes outchea. Anyway, a few months back, he asked me to fly to Virginia to his concert. He said that we could to hang out after. He didn't pay for the flight, but he left me tickets and backstage passes which was nice of him. After the concert he was acting real nice. He introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone there. I felt so special. We went out to a club for about an hour. He held my hand for the whole night. I was in heaven. Then we went back to his hotel it was ON. continue..
I admit I was the aggressor at first. We kissed hard and I practically ripped his clothes off literally. He got into it and let me play rough with him. But when I took off his underwear LAWD JESUS I didn't know d*kcs like that existed. No lie MTO that thing has to be a foot long and thick. It looks like a bottle of Febreze.
continue here.... http://www.rayvenmay..com/2014/07/girl-wants-to-sue-singer-august-alsina.html#more

1 Like

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by yuncka: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
U flew into 'VIrGINiA' for his 'C*nt'cert. And U activated his Anaconda/elephant trunk wit Ur hardcore kisses & romance.

And U continued wit d sex knowing fully well dat d man hav a penile exageratum.

Now U wana sue him for reachin out to Ur womb. U r lucky its only Ur cervix...very lucky the snake didn't craw out of Ur mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Rayvenmay: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
LWKMD! i tell you oo..she'll end up losing
yuncka: U flew into 'VIrGINiA' for his 'Cunt'cert. And U activated his Anaconda/elephant trunk wit Ur hardcore kisses & romance.

Now U wana sue him for reachin out to Ur womb. U r lucky its only Ur cervix...very lucky the snake didn't craw out of Ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin

obowunnmi where are you grin grin

come and look into this matter since it's your specialization grin
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2014
yuncka: U flew into 'VIrGINiA' for his 'Cunt'cert. And U activated his Anaconda/elephant trunk wit Ur hardcore kisses & romance.

grin cheesy grin grin

awon eleyi wicked gan o cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by ifex370(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2014

your last line really gat me

1 Like

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2014
lmao! like seriously, The qirl is semi-mad though, Didn't she enjoy it

iHope, the Judge would wanna have his own slice of the ruptured cake to prove "if" indeed "her cervix was actually ruptured"

Reminds me of one my exes like that, Igbo qirl who practically complained to me indirectly about almost same thing, Don't know if it's a crime to have more than average down there.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
To start with if she decides to take a baseless matter to court the lawyers might ask her which D1k is normal for her. Infact they might even ask the dude to bring out his something and judge the matter lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by dustydee: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thought they said the bigger the better. grin
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Rayvenmay: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
TOO MUCH INFORMATION THEREEEEEEEEE
DonaldGenes: lmao! like seriously, The qirl is semi-mad though, Didn't she enjoy it

iHope, the Judge would wanna have his own slice of the ruptured cake to prove "if" indeed "her cervix was actually ruptured"

Reminds me of one my exes like that, Igbo qirl who practically complained to me indirectly about almost same thing, Don't know if it's a crime to have more than average down there.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by SugaryBelle(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lmao...would love to see the face of the judge when the case is announced.
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Rayvenmay: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2014
i tell you
SugaryBelle: Lmao...would love to see the face of the judge when the case is announced.
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by sexyjessy(f): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
cheesy. .gud fr her... in oda words add me on bbm
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by fairygeh(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hahahahhahahahha.this is really funny.omg.this na new one o.dick rupture cervix abi wetin,d d1ck go massive kan o.hahhahahahhahahah.the girl is so funny. But she enjoyed it initially now,so why the complaint.something wey dey sweet dey kill na
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by chuckdee4(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Rayvenmay: A girl is claiming that singer August Alsina's 'junk' is so big that he ruptured her cervix when she had sex with him and she's thinking of suing him. Below is what she told Media Take Out.
"I wanted to put [R&B singer] August Alsina on blast, and I'm thinking about suing him for hurting me. He ripped my cervix.
It's a long story, but August reached out to me on Instagram, after he saw some of my bikini photos. It started off as innocent flirting. I wasn't even convinced it was really him. There are a lot of catfishes outchea. Anyway, a few months back, he asked me to fly to Virginia to his concert. He said that we could to hang out after. He didn't pay for the flight, but he left me tickets and backstage passes which was nice of him. After the concert he was acting real nice. He introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone there. I felt so special. We went out to a club for about an hour. He held my hand for the whole night. I was in heaven. Then we went back to his hotel it was ON. continue..
I admit I was the aggressor at first. We kissed hard and I practically ripped his clothes off literally. He got into it and let me play rough with him. But when I took off his underwear LAWD JESUS I didn't know d*kcs like that existed. No lie MTO that thing has to be a foot long and thick. It looks like a bottle of Febreze.
continue here.... http://www.rayvenmay..com/2014/07/girl-wants-to-sue-singer-august-alsina.html#more

Dear Lord that is one big piece shocked
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

I trust xsenga. She can handle anyone squarely. cheesy
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by Qmab: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is really explicit. But the guy sounds nice. So, why sue him?
Re: Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex by pretydiva(f): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pix of her cervix ruptured or Idonbilivit dis crap of a story

(1) (Reply)

. / Top 10 Most Ugliest Musician In Nigeria(no 1 Needs To Cover Face) / Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.