Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

6 Qualities You Must Adopt If You Want To Be Self-employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Qualities You Must Adopt If You Want To Be Self-employed (682 Views)

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! / Why You Need To Become Self Employed As A Youth / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Qualities You Must Adopt If You Want To Be Self-employed by adexmuhyi(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
1)do something you enjoy doing;do what you have passion for
2)marry your job well never toy with what you've assigned as your daily job,let people know you with your job even if it'l be you frying pop-corn by the road side and in no time,trust me it'l boom more than what you expected,N.B"what is worth doing at all is worth doing well"
3)you must have a solid plan,after having the skil then you'l strategise on it.I must say even strategising is even very essential than the skill itself taking up to 60% of the successful criteria needed.this reminds me of a topic in economics "basic concept of economics,1)what to produce,2)where to produce,3)for whom to produce,4)efficiency of the resources used.plan well!
4)spend your money wiselly,avoid any extravagant spending of money.
5)also you must know how to advertise your job/goods,you must know the right channel to display your goods to make it obvious enough,you must know how to make it more conspicious to people even if you're many displaying the same type of goods or doing the same job in a particular area
6)try to know your customers view on ur job/goods,know if they are satisfied with it or not so you may know where to adjust if possible

(1) (Reply)

Generate More Revenue With Idle Assets / Entrepreneurship Series (III): The KÈKÉ Revolution / 10 Quick Ways To Get Traffic To Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.