Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Nairaland Was Hacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nairaland Was Hacked (1715 Views)

I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nairaland Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
I have deep conviction that Nairaland was hacked by the Nigerian security forces..... Due to no other reason than the exposee on the boko haram menace and the shoddy manner the Nigerian authorities are handling the matter... As revealed by Siriusblack whose thread was the primary target and was completely erased!
Re: Why Nairaland Was Hacked by olu77(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
I do not believe nairaland was hacked and probably only Seun and some government officials know the truth. One day the truth will surface like a frog but till then we can keep having our addictive fun.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Hacked by Gclan(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
smartchoice: I have deep conviction that Nairaland was hacked by the Nigerian security forces..... Due to no other reason than the exposee on the boko haram menace and the shoddy manner the Nigerian authorities are handling the matter... As revealed by Siriusblack whose thread was the primary target and was completely erased!
SIRIUSBLACK never mention that N.L was hacked because of his thread, if he did please show us the link. BTW am his biggest fan
Re: Why Nairaland Was Hacked by SiriusBlack: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm 100percent sure that Nairaland was not hacked..NL administrators know more than they are letting on....moments before the data loss, NL was blanking out..sometimes for days..The data loss was a result of incompetent management of this site.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Hacked by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
SiriusBlack: I'm 100percent sure that Nairaland was not hacked..NL administrators know more than they are letting on....moments before the data loss, NL was blanking out..sometimes for days..The data loss was a result of incompetent management of this site.

Am not convinced... I suspect serious foul play
Re: Why Nairaland Was Hacked by Kanwulia: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Because of the EVIL perpetrated by SEUN AND HIS GANG OF wannabee CYBER TERRORISTS! grin
They deserve a medal!
I will gladly send donations to them. . . . .

About time the cowards were fished out. . .off NL and dealt with severely!

More OBITUARIES TO COME! cheesy

I yammu lovving it!
JUDGEMENT DAY HAS COME FOR NL COWARDS!!!!

See them running and having NEW NAMES FOR PROTECTION!!!!
Muchechechecheche!!!! cheesy

KETE KETE LE LO FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiief COMMANDER. . . . . cool

[size=20pt]COME AND DANCE. . . EBENEZER!
DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST!!!!
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w

(1) (Reply)

End Times: Baby Born With Very Visible Horns In Osun [photos] / Funny Photo:when Someone Eats The Food You Were Hiding / 13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.