Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Double Restoration! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Double Restoration! (379 Views)

Great News: 2016, Total Restoration For You Says God / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / Year 2010(restoration And Manifestation Vs. Judgment And Vengeance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Restoration! by tunji09(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Double Restoration!

“Two years ago, before I came to this church, I had a lorry which I used for my business. Later, it broke down and I ran into so much debt. Even if I had sold the lorry, I would still be unable to pay the debt.
One day, I passed by this church and heard the bishop preach as though he knew my problems. The following Sunday, I came and gave my life to Christ. That day, the bishop talked about tithes. Immediately after the service, I went to the bookstore and bought the book he recommended. I read, understood, and applied myself to the rules in it.
To the glory of God, the debt was paid mysteriously, also, my lorry is now in perfect condition and the lord blessed me with another lorry! I give God the glory!”…Dwomah,s.

Join us next Sunday for our RESTORATION BANQUEST 13TH JULY, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore Your Parent's Counsel / Higher Everyday For Monday, July 28, 2014 / What Is The Problem With The Trouser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.