Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? (4060 Views)

Cost Of Electrical Cables / Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, / Electric Cables For Your House Wiring Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by naijanaso: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
All Electricians, builders, Spider880 and others in the house...please which of these wires is the best and what are the differences please. I got some quotations from my electrician with different cable makers. I want to know the differences. Thanks so much for your guidance.
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by mufutau55(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
naijanaso: All Electricians, builders, Spider880 and others in the house...please which of these wires is the best and what are the differences please. I got some quotations from my electrician with different cable makers. I want to know the differences. Thanks so much for your guidance.

I believe Nigerchin and Kabelmetal are of the same quality, with five stars. But for originality, if you are in Lagos, get the real Nigerchin from their office at Ikeja. Hoping to read more from Spyder880 and all other professionals here.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by naijanaso: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2014
mufutau55:

I believe Nigerchin and Kabelmetal are of the same quality, with five stars. But for originality, if you are in Lagos, get the real Nigerchin from their office at Ikeja. Hoping to read more from Spyder880 and all other professionals here.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks Hajji, I am in PHC. I have seen the address of Nigerchin here in PHC, I will pay them a visit to get further clarification.
Still waiting for other responses.
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by topsy23: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kabelmetal, Nigerchin, Miccom and Coleman are the best cables. They all have the same quality but kabelmetal is the most expensive followed by miccom cable.

Cables are expensive in PH, I supplied a friend recently that stays in PH. He told me that electrical materials are somehow expensive. Don't blame the electrician that gives you the quotation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by obua: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2014
go to nigerchin depot opposite old shell recruitment centre or cometstar at rumuokwurisi junction
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by naijanaso: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Thanks so much for all our contributions. You have thrown clearer light to my quests.
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by VTINO: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
What about Cutix cables?
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by topsy23: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
VTINO:
What about Cutix cables?
You can only get Coleman, nigerchin and kabelmetal
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by ibietela2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
topsy23:

You can only get Coleman, nigerchin and kabelmetal

Are these the best and less expensive?
Re: Cutix Or Nigerchin Or Scan Or Kabelmetal Cables? by topsy23: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
ibietela2:

Are these the best and less expensive?

Best cable in the market sir

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land closer to Bus stop At Ipaja Lagos N8m / SOLD. 4 Bedroom For Sale @ Port Harcourt / I Need Supply Of 50 Numbers, 20ton Trucks Of Filing Sand In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.