Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. (1570 Views)

What Language Is Nigeria's Lingua-Franca? / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by teufelein(f): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham is a Biafran and his language is Igbo.

The Hebrews are not original to any part of Asia Minor and hence the identifying label, "Ur of Chaldim" - Abraham's birthplace. The origin of the Hebrews, the ancestors of Abraham in hidden in the meaning, Ur of Chaldim. The meaning of Ur of Chaldim,when the words are rendered properly in Igbo (Hebrew) as "Ora Chi Ala dinma," means "people of God of the good land." That good land is BiafraLand which is known as "good land" both by the ancients and the Igbo of today, Besides, the word "good land" is associated with every location where God had either placed the Hebrews or cause them to move to. Isaiah 44:7 talks about the Hebrews because the word, Igbo which is short for Ndi-Gboo, and transformed over the course of history from Igbo to Ebo, Ibo, Heebo, and Hiburu, and finally anglicized as "Hebrew" means "ancient people." Even the spiritual World, where the unique soul of the Hebrew comes from above is called "ala oma" (good land) as well. That is, the Pleroma or "Opi Ala Oma" ( P ler oma). I transformed the word by inserting the missing vowels. The "P" become"s Opi," "ler" becomes "ala," and "oma" remains "oma."

Hebrew, therefore, in reference to people means "ancient people" and in reference to language, means "ancient language," the first language of the universe that God spoke and taught Adam and Even to speak. Except in mixed form or confused forms, the language (Hebrew) spoken found in Asia Minor or in any other part of the world except in Africa the first home of man where the original language was spoken and the first culture of God practiced on earth. Only the Igbo people of BiafraLnad speak this original language of the universe, a language that is even older than the universe. The language spoken in Israel today is not the original Hebrew, the language of God, and neither is the language that people are learning in the colleges and universities around the world as Hebrew. I don't know that any scholar is intelligent enough to disprove what I have just said. Please do not look down on me or what I am saying because I am not a scholar, because I know for sure that no scholar in this world, Hebrew or Gentile knows enough to disprove my findings. For no one uncovers this type of hidden knowledge without that assistance and revelations from the Most High Chukwu Abiama.

http://www.biafragalaxy.com/2014/07/the-book-before-covenants-abraham-is.html
Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by ggrin(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Drops ma plate of amala........Op pls tell us a story Yeah... yeah!....yeah!....
Mmh... Mmmmh... Oh...No
We are back again..we back again
This time...
I got a story....story
I got a story....story
This Na our story, story, story yeah!....carry ma plate of amala,m chopping nwtongue
Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by kentus07(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
some people are very funny........jesus is from anambra.....

1 Like

Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by krazydave(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
So u just sat down and thought up something like this??.... Nyc!

In as much as you did something less "dstructive" with your time, i commend you.
But, to say God speaks igbo as His original language...... na wa o!

#some people shaa!!

1 Like

Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by Ohjerry: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin

Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by seankafor(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
WELL U CAN TELL THAT TO THE UNBORN.IN SO FAR AS HISTORY IS CONCERNED THEIR RE MANY COUNTRIES AND LANGUAGES THAT EXISTED BEFORE NYGERYA NOT TO TALK OF IGBO....(STARTS LISTENING TO STORY FOR GODS BY OLAMIDE)
Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
The stupidity of some 'Biafrans' is seemingly unending.

1 Like

Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2014
This is the kind of nonsense that constantly exposes us to ridicule.

1 Like

Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Even Job and the three wise men were biafrans. Remember it was documented that they all came from the east.
Re: The Book BEFORE THE COVENANTS: Abraham Is A Biafran And His Language Is Igbo. by macof(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
I couldn't read past the first talk on Ur of Chaldim..

I knew the rest would be rubbish, but I still went back to read out of curiosity

This OP is a waste of space and no amount of education can help him

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End: Girls' Breasts Were Ironed To Prevent Them From S*x / Happy Mothers Day Wishes Greetings 2016 / Eze Ibom Isi Of Arochukwu The Akpa Kings In Aro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.