Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Car Advice Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Advice Needed (1550 Views)

Car Advice: What Does The Check Engine Light Mean? / She's 22/23 Years...planning To Buy Car. Advice Pls / Converting A Manual To An Automatic Car: {advice From Experience Needed} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Advice Needed by wiringdpt(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
I want to purchase a car and it would be my first time and yes I can drive, I saw 2010 Crosstour and I fell in love with it. Is it good idea for a first timer?
Re: Car Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you can afford it as a first car then you should be able to maintain it.
Re: Car Advice Needed by Eyop: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
wiringdpt: I want to purchase a car and it would be my first time and yes I can drive, I saw 2010 Crosstour and I fell in love with it. Is it good idea for a first timer?
Do you need advice for the type of wife you want to marry?
Re: Car Advice Needed by jasena: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Any Subaru users in the house,, I want to purchase a Subaru impreza 2009, dont know if there are capable mechanics and parts for Subaru products in Nigeria. Please I would appreciate any useful advice or shared experience on Subaru. Thanks
Re: Car Advice Needed by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
jasena:
Any Subaru users in the house,, I want to purchase a Subaru impreza 2009, dont know if there are capable mechanics and parts for Subaru products in Nigeria. Please I would appreciate any useful advice or shared experience on Subaru. Thanks
There are hardly any parts available. Most of the ones in ladipo are scrap. It's an easy car to work on if you intend to work on and learn it yourself but I doubt the average mechanic would. They all come with boxer engines and will instantly scare many mechanics. I will not advise you to buy this car except you have the means to work on it yourself and you can bring in the parts.
Re: Car Advice Needed by jasena: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
thanks for the response, you seem really knowledgeable, many people i talked to said they havent heard of the brand before
Re: Car Advice Needed by jasena: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2019
i have been offered a c240 nigerian used car with the model number 2002, please i need advice because the price is just 400k i suspect that the car may be problematic. here is the car report.

(1) (Reply)

Please Were And How Can I Buy Remote To My Honda Bulldog / Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) / Car Door Key Tampered With Tech Says Change Central Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.