Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation (553 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / Who Is In The Best Position To Bless You; Your Parents Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation by titoetal(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Greetings to all NLs. Our country Nigeria is so endowed with great resources. Is it proper then for one to say that Nigeria is not blessed by God? Nigeria can be liken to the land of Canaan flowing with milk and honey. With its great Savanna and beautiful landscape stretching up to the Sahara. The mangroves, rain forest and the bodies of water down to the atlantic.
Great people of great culture and a precious bride to the human race. I love my country Nigeria and wish that all her children can appreciate this beauty and treat her kindly.

Yes, God is planning to bless this country NOW more than He Has done already and that we should not be afraid. However, this is what God said we should DO.
"Speak the truth to one another. In courts, give real justice - the kind that brings peace. Do not plan ways of harming one another. Do not give false testimony under oath. I hate lying, injustice and violence" (Zech. 8:15-17)
My fellow countrymen, in our national conscience are we doing the above? The terror of Boko haram, Ritual murder, Baby factory and child trafficing, kidnapping, Cultism, Pen robbery and armed robbery, Political witch hunting etc. The list is endless. Let us start now in our unit of existence (the family), abiding and doing His injunction. Our internal and external enemies will be defeated.
God Bless Nigeria as we do His bidding.
Re: God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation by Kendzyma(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
He is just planning? After all dis decades?

1 Like

Re: God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kendzyma: He is just planning? After all dis decades?
Seems like his first plan didn't work, yeye op
Re: God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
He has been building mansions in "heaven"
I guess that didn't work out, which is why he wants to do it on earth.
Or maybe even god thinks Nigerians are too barbaric for heaven, this could be a ploy to keep them out.
Re: God Is Planning To Bless Our Nation by titoetal(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014

titoetal:

Yes, God is planning to bless this country NOW more than He Has done already and that we should not be afraid. However, this is what God said we should DO.
"Speak the truth to one another. In courts, give real justice - the kind that brings peace. Do not plan ways of harming one another. Do not give false testimony under oath. I hate lying, injustice and violence" (Zech. 8:15-17)

(1) (Reply)

26 Armed Guards / How Do You Define Christianity? / Darwin - Unwittingly A Creationist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.