Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme (3221 Views)

Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans / Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' / 'UK Border Force' On Sky1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by femigirl(f): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
I have been watching UK Boder Force and it vey interesting,a lot of lessons can be learnt from that programme.

What the most useful lesson you have learnt from the progamme?

What surprise me you have students who the immigation officers ask what are you stuying and they doing know undecided
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by busybody20: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2008
what time is the programme and which channel?
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by DisGuy: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
It's on SkyOne, Tuesdays next episode will be on the 21st
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by kokorunna(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2008
I watch it every Tuesday and its mind blowing.

Alot of students get caught, in one particular programme an Indian Student went on holiday and on his return back to UK he was stopped by the immigration officer at the airport. He had already started his masters course and when he was questioned they asked him for his university acceptance letter, at first they thought it was fake because of the quality of paper it was printed on. The immigration officer checked everything by calling the university and a few places.

His only problem was that he was working at Tesco and doing more 20 hours and because of that he was deported back to India, I thought that was cruel and the immigration officer should have used his imagination and let him go.

JUST BECAUSE OF MORE THAN 2O HOURS, HE WAS DEPORTED ,  Be careful people on student visa's

www.moneysaversforum.com  angry
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by LondonCool(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by kokorunna(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
What part don't you understand, I know that the Indian Guy committed a crime by working more 20 hours but the immigration should have let it off. (My opinion)
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by DisGuy: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
kokorunna:

What part don't you understand, I know that the Indian Guy committed a crime by working more 20 hours but the immigration should have let it off. (My opinion)

no but, if or maybes anymore
Re: Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme by LondonCool(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Photos:inside View Of Emirates Airline ;A Nairalander's Vacation Trip To Nigeria / Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. / My Girl Friend In Britain Is Planning To Send Me An Invite, What Will I Do To Secure Visa And Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.