Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) (1459 Views)

Solar Powered Wireless CCTV Camera In Nigeria / You're In Abuja. She's In Lagos. You Can Still Say "Happy Birthday" With A Cake From Ayeka. / Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by chris81964(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2014
A system we installed in Magodo. Initially ran with two batteries and the homeowner agreed to double the capacity. He should have 8 batteries to get the a day and half with no sun and NEPA / PHCN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFFwuoYjjBA

Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by dailydolla4u(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Was the home powered on Generator or solar power? Because from your video there was a noise of generator.

And I understand that solar power is noise less just like inverter battery backup power.
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by chris81964(m): 1:20am On Jul 11, 2014
You did not hear a generator. The home in the video was powered 100% by solar during the time the video was made. The beeping noise was from me pushing buttons to get readings from the system. The other sound you heard was from a cooling fan just like you have in your desktop computers. I have no experience with what you call Inverters. I have experience with with Solar and Computers. The cooling fans make noise when they draw heat out of the systems. My laptop makes noise when the cooling fan comes on.

dailydolla4u: Was the home powered on Generator or solar power? Because from your video there was a noise of generator.

And I understand that solar power is noise less just like inverter battery backup power.
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2014
chris81964: A system we installed in Magodo. Initially ran with two batteries and the homeowner agreed to double the capacity. He should have 8 batteries to get the a day and half with no sun and NEPA / PHCN.

what does the system cost and what is the life span.
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by hunda: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Does it carry deep freezers too, am looking at it keeping my food always intact, by the way how much is it and what is the span
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by salam12(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2014
chris81964: A system we installed in Magodo. Initially ran with two batteries and the homeowner agreed to double the capacity. He should have 8 batteries to get the a day and half with no sun and NEPA / PHCN.

Please what is the panel specification and how much per piece. What brand of inverter and cost.
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by chris81964(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2014
hunda: Does it carry deep freezers too, am looking at it keeping my food always intact, by the way how much is it and what is the span
If you watched the video, you would have seen a big refrigerator, a deep freezer and a water cooler all running at the same time. The panels are good for 25 years or more. The batteries can last up to 5 years if we size them right from the get go. The control system which has the inverter and charge controller has no moving parts except the cooling fans. It is a computer. They can last a very long time or a very short time. It really depends on how you care for them. Expect up to 10 years from them.
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by chris81964(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2014
salam12:

Please what is the panel specification and how much per piece. What brand of inverter and cost.

We have 200 Watt 34 v panels. We don't sell the panels or inverter / control system separately. We are OEM so we sell our own brand
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by chris81964(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2014
salam12:

They are 200 W 34 Volt panels. The inverter is our own brand name. Atlantic Waste and Power is an OEM. We offer complete solutions. Visit our page www.atlanticwastepower.com for our most recent promotion
Re: 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised) by chris81964(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=73961 Another generator death.

(1) (Reply)

Wholsale And Retailers Of Otg Flash Drives / Nigerian Online Dating and Radio Station / Executive Freelance Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.