Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls (580 Views)

AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance. / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / The Top 5 Apps That Are Eating Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by jaylister(m): 3:31am On Jul 11, 2014
This are 3 Android Apps that makes free calls and are very impressive, in any case you can chose whichever one you want to stick to, which may work for you like a charm. so without too much introduction let me quickly list the three impressive Android Apps that makes free calls....

TOP THREE ANDROID APP FOR FREE CALLS

SKYPE is now one of the Apps no one can ignore, since its acquisition in 2011 by Microsoft for a total amount of about $8.5 billion buy out clause.
this App will allow you make calls and send message to any phone.
You will need a very good Internet service connection to make the most out of Skype to guarantee Exellent voice clarity with HD Sound

VIBER this Android Application allows you to make international call provided their is network service in your location, the Viber App scan your phonebook to add contact list automatically.

You can send messages and make free calls to friends using the Viber App, it has a good sound quality and it is compatible with a lot of phones.

NIMBUZZ MESSENGER - This messenger is absolutely fantastic; its intuitive users interface makes the app a lovely addition to your app drawer. With these app you can chat with Facebook friends, make free calls and unlimited free text messages, this App consist of chatrooms where you can make new friends and also supports offline messages. download Nimbuzz and enjoy the features.

source: http://afrik9ja..com/2014/07/three-android-apps-that-makes-free-calls.html
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by bishopkosi(m): 3:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Hi, I am that guy known as Bishopkosi. Am writing to you in case you need any artist who will perform in any event like birthday,night party,wedding,naming events,etc. Am available,if you want your name to be used in a sing I will compose for you,I can do that or you need a special song for your events,contact me.
Download my music for sample at

http://www.fullclub.net/download-598-2f2
abb71d8599d1a1e67/BishopKosi+FEAT+
TOPDOG+and+BLACKDOVE+-give+it+to
+me.mp3

Or

http://xchanger.mobi/x508746

Email: bishopkosi@gmail.com
Facebook: bishopkosi

(1) (Reply)

Lg G3 D855 / Any Guru Can Help Me On Htc Desire Hd / Urgent Need Of Fairly Used Lumia 930(no Scammer Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.