Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake (2361 Views)

Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by segun544(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Wonders shall never! A 25-year-old man, Shamsu Isa, confessed before the Kano senior magistrates’ court No 25 sitting in Nomans-Land, that he impregnated his 27-year-old sister, but that “the act was a mistake.”
According to the ward head of Takalmawa quarters in Kano, a report was made to police that Isa was having séxual intercourse with his elder sister.
The charge against him reads: “On July 4, the ward head of Takalmawa quarters reported at Jakara Division that on July 1, you, Shamsu Isa had séxual intercourse with your sister.” 
However, the prosecution told the court that his sister, Naima Isa, aged 27 was pregnant, adding that she had a feeble mind...

While responding to the allegation slammed against him, the accused told the court that it was true. “All that has been read against me is true... It was a mistake.”

The prosecutor, Ibrahim Abdulrazak, told the court it lacked jurisdiction to preside over the matter and applied for an adjournment, saying it would enable the police conclude investigation of the case.

Senior Magistrate Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered Isa remanded in prison custody, as she adjourned the matter till August 4 for mention. http://www.olufamous.com/2014/07/bad-guy-impregnates-his-elder-sister-he.html?utm_source=feedburner&m=1
Re: Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by adioolayi(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Sodomy .......The guy should be jailed..taking advantage of the sister's health issue. It is amount to rape!!!
Re: Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by segun544(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2014
A 25 year old man, Shamsu Isa, yesterday told a magistrate court in Kano State that he impregnated his elder sister in error.

Isa spoke shortly after appearing before the court, following a report made by the Ward Head of the Takalmawa Quarters, to the police that the accused person was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister, contrary to the law.

The First Information Report by the police stated that a case of incest was reported to the police following the discovery that Isa’s elder sister, identified as Na’ima was carrying her younger brother’s baby.

“On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of Takalmawa Quarters reported to the police that, Shamsu Isa was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister.

However, when the charge was read to Isa, he said: ‘’the allegation levelled against me is true. All that had been read against me, is true, it was a mistake, I mistakenly impregnated her, my elder sister.”

According to the charge, the accused person committed “incest contrary to section 390 of the Penal Code Law’’.

Naima Isa, 27, is believed to have a weak mind.

The prosecutor, Corporal Ibrahim Abdulrazak applied for the matter to be adjourned to another date, to enable the police conclude investigations into the case.

The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered that, Isa be remanded in prison custody, and adjourned the matter to August 4, for mention.

Vanguard http://www..ng/2014/07/11/didnt-mean-impregnate-elder-sister-25-year-old-tells-kano-court/
Re: Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by Freiburger(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by Psalmpy(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2014
ma broda na mistake jare.....
Abeg o nairalanders
na d guy elder sister na him demand suppose imprison
to me i think d elder sister wanted d stuff most. If d guy is 25 den elder sister shud b around 27 no b say d guy molest her sister.... They bot agreed on d stuff u knw.
They shud b imprisoned according 2 d years of their age.sorry if am 2 diabolical
Re: Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by bnovative(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Inbreeding isn't haram in Islam, so no news.
Re: Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake by uzomina: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
So de elder sis no fit causiion her youger broda for diong it de first time dat means de tin de swt isa elder sis. Na family issue be dis oooO

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Nairaland? / Exclusive: Gen Diya's Son, Col Sola Invades Estate, Attack Women, Children / Black Soot All Over Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.