Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw (1382 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Aki And Pawpaw, Pls Pray For Them. / Jackie Appiah And Aki And Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by ashleign: 2:40am On Oct 09, 2008
I SAW Aki and pawpaw in lagos,they were shooting a movie and they are too tiny and short,they actually look smaller in real life
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by Joseph6(m): 2:47am On Oct 09, 2008
i can't believe someone wld open a sorry ass thread like this well i 4got u existed
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by shilling(f): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2008
Good for you. Never thought they'd be smaller in real life. Did you get an autograph?
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by spikedcylinder: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2008
Oh ok! You saw them when you were hiding in the bush behind Kanu's house abi? tongue
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2008
Joseph6:

i can't believe someone would open a sorry ass thread like this well i 4got u existed
just too harsh the guy is
excited so why wouldn't he?

@poster really am happy for
you. were they friendly?
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by shilling(f): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Oh ok! You saw them when you were hiding in the bush behind Kanu's house abi? tongue

That's funny! Surprising that she hasn't mentioned Kanu's name in this post, yet!
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by jennykadri: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
poster did kanu nwankwo see them too?

but i must say,they r smaller real life,i guess d camera men try to add a little height for them
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by origina9ja(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2008

wat da point of this thread lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by shilling(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2008
origina9ja:

what da point of this thread lipsrsealed

She saw Aki and Pawpaw lol
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by origina9ja(f): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2008
cheesy
big deal
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by shilling(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2008
origina9ja:

cheesy
big deal

I know. It's not like she saw Wentworth Miller, Leonardo DiCaprio (my all time fav) or someone else.

@ origina9ja

Who would you like to meet?
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by origina9ja(f): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2008
lol p square

mary mary

Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by Joseph6(m): 12:56am On Oct 10, 2008
rokiatu:

just too harsh the guy is
excited so why wouldn't he?

@poster really am happy for
you. were they friendly?
excited aaah 4 aki and paw paw? well uhm even they wld be excited 2 see the likeds of RMD and this fool here is only here 2 hype dem
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by MeGaStReEt: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
Na crime to post thread again?

@joseph y u dey yan Dust, u dey rezin at allll
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by UNLEASHED(m): 5:07am On Oct 12, 2008
Abeg let the guy be.
@Poster
You mean they look smaller in real life? then the video editor must have done something to make them look a lil bit taller like they are in the home videos they got featured in.
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2008
abeg whats dis kanu talk
u people are always talking abt

am lost

@poster

congrats
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by richo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
whats the big deal in seeing those two short touts? undecided
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by ifihearam: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
@poster

What will you do if you see michael jackson

jump into the well i believe

LOL grin shocked
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by skywalk: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2008
Congrats.
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by origina9ja(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2008
@shilling
do u lyk mary mary
Re: I Can't Believe I Saw Aki And Pawpaw by cutey01(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hope you got an autograph sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Never Been Kissed On Set — Monalisa Chinda Guys Is It True? / Cnn Report: Facts On Chris Assault On Rihanna (video) / Gospel: The Controversial Death Of Dagrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.