Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) (57068 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) / Chidinma Gets Award From Her Hometown / Live Photos From Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by odiyaka(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rest With the Lord.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by odiyaka(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rest With the Lord!
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by ignis: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
WHAT IS LIFE?

RIP KEFEE
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by wordcat(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
rattlesnake:

grin grin grin grin grin am sure u are satans h0mo partner...ur azz is surely on fireeee

See how you're so happy that my asss is on fire. Isn't it obvious that u & ur god are the real devil?

Well, for your info, tell ur useless god that i neither need his heaven nor hell and that i never begged him to creat me so he can keep his hell & heaven for himself.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
rattlesnake:

grin grin grin grin grin am sure u are satans h0mo partner...ur azz is surely on fireeee

You really got razor sharp tongue Bro. Funny smiley
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
wordcat:

See how you're so happy that my asss is on fire. Isn't it obvious that u & ur god are the real devil?

Well, for your info, tell ur useless god that i neither need his heaven nor hell and that i never begged him to creat me so he can keep his hell & heaven for himself.
just take cyanide so u can tell him urself

1 Like

Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Never knew she was from the famous Irikefe family (Justice Irikefe?) undecided all this name changes shaa. Rest in Peace Kefee
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by oluwaphemiee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
rattlesnake: Except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God
dis quote move me
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by 18wheeler: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
ashes to ashes n dust to dust...
hope u hear me now in God we trust...
even all d prayers can't bring u back to us...
I'll mourn u till I join u cos I'll keep in touch!
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by DAVIDOLAWALE: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
We love you but Christ love you most. Rest in peace Kefee
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by jujunaty(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
See no see, hear no hear... for the eyes that see today might not see tomorrow. PATNA Me ¡¡¡ PATNA you
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rest on, Kefee dear. You shall never die again. Goodnight. cry

1 Like

Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by kfykdot(f): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ sad.[b][/b]RIP
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by deathmen12: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2014
d pride of is pple gudbye.... rest well. will miss u wit tears in our eyes. only God knw y u left
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2014
We need to be careful because this life is not our own
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by GENTLETEE(m): 3:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Oh dear! RIP KEFEE. You left your mark.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by amacastel: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2014
U are my mentor the day I saw u sing let my day begin with halleuya that's the day I choose my fate to sing
I have not met u keffe face to face but I always wish to bt alas that's past now ur good work wil always be remembered by all. I love u keffe with all my as I write with tear I know u are resting in the bosom of the almighty Adiue great 1 Adiue my role model and mentor Adiue keffe don momoh we love you but God love u most
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by itidiare(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Except it's your natural death,otherwise anyone responsible for this untimely death shall die a painful and shameful death, no man has the right to take one's life.Rest In the bossom of our lord Jesus christ till we meet to depart no more.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by davroca16(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2014
RIP. Hope you'll be in heaven cause we'll be there.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by abuhson(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2014
R I P branama queen
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by obfrankie: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Rest in peace branama queen
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by doublebar: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2014
So sad.. RIP Kefee.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by lanrefront1(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2014
so sad....this damsel was too young, too vivacious, too talented, and too full of life to die....... death you no do well o......
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Harmvirus(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
RIP Kefee
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by olubukola07(f): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
RIP Kefee
Still can't believe she is gone
I really loved her+ her music
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by bobzycool(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. * Dj burner said so*
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by samkevie: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by BolgNoni(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
RIP to one of my wonderful judges @ April Tunes Competition 2013. You kept my music dream alive and here I am climbing my ladder to the top. Twitter.com/@Bolg94 says return if possible.
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 13, 2014
May her soul rest in peace. sad sad sad
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2014
glitest: May her soul rest in peace. sad sad sad
#Tellusthetruth

Kefee Rip
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by Savigne(f): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2014
RIP Our very own Kefee....You'll be sorely missed by Safarians
Re: Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) by ldonjibson(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIPP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.