Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Funny: Here's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Brazil Vs Germany - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny: Here's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Brazil Vs Germany (862 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Patrick Obahiagbon's Take After The Brazil Vs Germany Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: Here's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Brazil Vs Germany by oluwadanie1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Here's Patrick Obahiagbon's Take on The Brazil Vs Germany Match.....*lol* (MUST READ)

Here's Hon Patrick Patrick Obahiagbon's Take on The Brazil Vs Germany Match below:

"I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the world cup fixtures culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

The jiggery pokery of FIFA in fixing Brazil and Germany is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homosapiens.
The perfidy and mendacity of all the apparatchic of sports suzerainty is not only repugnant but also insalubrious.

I said to myself after the 1-7 demolition of Brazil by Germany: what an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the confederation? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Brazilian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious."

1 Like

Re: Funny: Here's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Brazil Vs Germany by Ezedon(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
The Germany only taught them Geographical Terminologies, that is devoid of mathematical catalogue in the field of Bermuda triangle that can not be reversed, but only left everlasting remark in the life of Brazillians

1 Like

Re: Funny: Here's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Brazil Vs Germany by sholikay(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chai..faints.
Re: Funny: Here's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Brazil Vs Germany by oluwadanie1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
sholikay: Chai..faints.

Pours hot water on ur body..
Wake up, wake up

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Full 2014/2015 Premier League Fixtures / 2nd Lucozade Sport Lagos City Marathon / Bafana To Play Nigeria In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.