Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

"I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (6693 Views)

Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Seun(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2005
Hello there,

This thread is meant to continue what we started at the Job wanted / post your resume section on our old forum:
http://www.mobilenigeria.com/viewforum.php?id=5

We know there are a lot of able-bodies youths in need of jobs and I must tell you, we in the Nairaland community are eager to do what we can to help with tips, insider information, connections, et cetera. Some of our readers and controbutors are employers in their own capacities, so please take advantage of this opportunity and let us know if you want a job and what you have to offer.

Each member of this forum is entitled to one thread, where you may discuss:
- Your need for a job & qualifications.
- Your career and industry of interest.
- Where you will like to work.

Wishing you the best in your search for a job,
Seun.
Forum Administrator.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Reuben(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2005
Hello SEUN,i'll be glad if you can me gte a job.well my area of qulification is electrical engneering,i'm current a technical student well expecting my NABTEB result which i sat for march/june this year 2005,i'll be glad if you can as well provide this an oppurtunity for me.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by gospelman(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2006
Hello Seun.
I am an IT Auditor with one of the 25 banks.I have over 3 years IT Audit experience.
Links would be welcome.
It occurs to me that you are from Christ Embassy,right?

Thanks.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2006
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2006
hi,
i hv a 2nd class upper division in Geological Science and i nid a job secriously in any oil and gas sector. i m a fresh and unemployed graduate
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Whitelady1(f): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
Hi,
I am in dire need of a job. I am a recent graduate, studied computer science (with specialization in hardware), a good programmer(using C++, VB, VB.NET). I also use macromedia tools (Director, Dreamweaver and Flash) well. I am currently learning Java. Above all, i am a keen learner and programming is my hobby.
Thanks
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Whitelady1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2006
Sorry, i forgot to add that i'll like to work in an ICT/IT company. But any other good company will do, as most companies have IT department. Thanks
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by obianuju17: 3:35am On Jan 21, 2006
hello seun,
i love what u boys are doing there at naira land. i studied chemistry with an mba. currently i work with one of the distressed bank and am in desperate need of a job. but if there are other job profiles that fit into my profiile i would be very grateful if they are made available.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Emmion(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2006
Hi Seun. U are a great guy. Keep it up. I did Agric Econs in School. Had 2.2 though. But want to work in IT/Telecomms. Infact dont mind a trainee job. Really i have a passion for IT. I have had trainings in CCNA and i am about to write certification exams but i already have CCNA1 and CCNA2 certificates. Pls help. I have no job doing at the moment and its so frustrating. finished NYSC last year.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by engr17(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2006
I'll like mine to be a contrtact staff to any ICT company
Thou am connected to most NOCs outside Nigeria
but i need a Good job in any IT related area
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by LanreDaMan(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hi,
My name is Lanre, (Like you didnt know that already)
I am a graduate of Computer science Lower division) (2004)
With a CCNA and a CCNP (in view)
I would Love to work in any bank, Oil and Gas or ICT company
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by mezyoxy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi seun, I am Magbo Charles Chukwuemeka, A Civil Engineering Graduate of Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria. I graduated in the Upper Credit category(3.45). I just completed my national youth service.
I desire to have a fulfilled career in the Oil and Gas sector of the economy. Thank.

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by odiyeye(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi Seun,
I am Odiyeye, Olawole . I am a graduate of computer science (2nd class lower) from the University of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.  And i want you to link me up to get a job in Banks, IT/Telecom and Oil & gas sector. Seun am counting on you. Thanks. Also find attached to this mail my resume for your necessary action. Once again I say big thank you.

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by divicy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi Seun,
First i must congratulate you on blessing your generation with the ability to help those in need.

My name is Okwukwe Udoye and i sincerely need a job, am a Chemical Engineer with a Second Class Lower Division Honours.I hope to build a career in this field and am interested in Oil and Gas Companys.
I will want to work in Lagos State.
Thanking you so much for your kind assistance,we remain forever grateful.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by gugu(f): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2006
Hi Seun,
My name is Uju Ejiogu, a graduate of Marketing (2nd class lower), from Imo state university. Am currently running a programme in Oracle 9i plus 10g and linux.I would like a job in the Telecomms / Oil & Gas / Banking Industry here in lagos. keep up the good work, thanks for your help.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by LaSaint(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2006
Hi

I am a graduate of Industrial and Production Engineering with a diversed skill set. I currently work in a consulting outfit and i need to change my job fast so that I can focus better on an Engineering career. I can use multiple softwares including AutoCAD, and I have deployed several Engineering and Analytical tools to solve real life problem. Know anyting that can fit me, forward it to abesaint@yahoo.co.uk

cheers cool
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by muchmoney: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2006
Ayoola is my name, a graduate of Agric Econs & Extension.(LAUTECH, Ogbomosho) A managerial position in an agro-based outfit would do for now.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Tywoh(f): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2006
I'm a graduate of accounting (second class upper).
I'm already on the ladder to becoming a chartered accountant by passing d first level of the institute's exam.
Since accountants are relevant in every industry,
I wouldnt mind any organisation dat offers enough challenges and can help shapen my skills in order to become an asset to such organization.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by olola1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2006
Hi seun,
I really appreciate yr forum.I want to say more grease to yr
elbow.I read finance from Unilorin.I would not mind offer
from oil and gas.Tanx a bunch.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by DonPedro3(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2006
My name is Aleshe Bamidele Pedro.I am an Economist (2.1) with very good qualities that would move any organization forward.My CV speaks volume of my educational and leadership achievements.

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by DonPedro3(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2006
I urgently need a job.My phone number is 08052028159 or 08067523846.M available.just speck with me you would be convinced

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by frankiriri(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2006
Hi, My name is Frank Iriri, I am a chartered accountant with over with 8 years experience in audit, accounting and consulting. Imalso at the final level of the CHartered Institue of stocknroking. I am currently self employed but I would welcome any challenging opportunity to work in a financial, telecoms or oil company.

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by bimpeO(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hi, my name is Bimpe. I am a graduate of Banking & Finance (2nd Class lower) with an IT experience in a bank(UBA) for some few months. I just finished my NYSC this August 2006 and awaiting my NIM result.I don't mind working any where as i wouldnt restrict myself to banks. I also dont mind trainee jobs.

Thank you for your help.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by engr17(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2006
I have a friend that read Pure Mathematics (B.sc)and the person is a registered NIM member.
AnY related field job is vehemently appreciated

4 Chioma (08053246954)
chiomana007@yahoo.com

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by elaiye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hi, My name is Reuben Elaiye Anthony. I'm an accountant in an ICT firm. I have three years working experience. I desire to have a carrer in banking, oil and gas telecomms and any other sector. My dream is to become an authority in computerised audit. I need a job with unique challenges that will give me the opportunity to sharpen my skills.
Find attached my resume for more details.

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by TEEZERO(m): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2006
[color=#000099]14. The job situation in Nigeria is getting worse and worse?
Secondary School Students are dreaming of universities and avoiding
polytechnics. There is a great imbalance in the system. Jobs are few
compared with the job seekers. Would you advocate entrepreneurship?

Seun: I always tell job seekers to create their own jobs, because nobody
owes them a job.

“Look for a painful problem that others are facing, and then devise a
way to make people pay you for the solution. Look for problems that
don’t require much capital to solve. In a developing country like
Nigeria, there are so many problems waiting to be solved. One man’s
problem is another man’s profit! Competition is often weak which
means you’ll make a lot of money. So what are you waiting for?”

Unemployment is a problem of highly regulated and unionized countries
where job creation is made difficult by politicians and labor leaders.
Nigerians should not be talking about unemployment at all. There are
so many obvious opportunities around us waiting to be exploited.
Being jobless in Nigeria is a big shame indeed.[/color]

[color=Black][/color]
The foregoing is a quote from an interview granted by Seun to Dipo Tepede (which link you will also find on this forum). How I wish this will inspire a number of people who have posted their resume here.
Am just imagining how one or two of these guys, with different or similar qualifications can pull resources together and face a problem that they can make profit from. Guys, let's wake up: the jobs are few and far between here in Nigeria or even abroad.
Cash in on your passion. All the best
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by angelike: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2006
October, 20th 2006,

[center]VACANCY[/center]

SECRETARIES NEEDED

OUR CLIENT IS A DYNAMIC AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONALIZED HELICOPTER OPERTOR, WITH STANDARD THAT NOT ONLY MEETS, BUT ALSO EXCEEDS OUR CUSTOMERS' HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS, AS SUCH, WE REQUIRE SEASONED SECRETARIES FOR OUR EXECUTIVES.

QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE:

B.sc/HND SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION.
1. PROFICIENCY IN COMPUTER OPERATION MOSTLY CORAL DRAW
2. ABILITY TO SPEAK AND WRITE FRENCH WILL BE ADDED ADVANTAGE
3. EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION.
4. ABILITY TO WORK WITHOUT SUPERVISION.
5. 2 YEARS AND ABOVE WORKING EXPERIENCE.

APPEARANCE:
1. GOOD LOOKING & SMART DRESSSING ARE IMPORTANT.
2. AGE: 25-33 YEARS (SINGLE)
3. FEMALE

SEND CV AND APPLICATION ESSAY, TOPIC: WHY YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE WINNING TEAM. SEND TO THE EMAIL/FAX ADDRESS BELOW.

YOUR CV MUST REACH US WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THIS PUBLICATION. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.

E-MAIL:hm_helicopteroperator2@yahoo.com

Fax: 01-4963431
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by MEDA(f): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2006
i,m a graduate of botany with second class lower divison i,m interested in customer care

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by xtoekpo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2006
hi seun,
first and foremost, i must commend u guys 4 a great job well done and 4 giving the youths in this country a chance to speak their minds and be interactive in a society where the political elites have refused to recon with us.
i'm a gradute of economics 4rm the university of ibadan currently based in abuja and i'm seeking 4 a job in the nigerian banking industry. i shall be very grateful if u guys can hook me up with a banking job here in the fct as i feel that is the industry where my tallents can be fully utilised.
my cv is attached to this mail. i shall be very gratefull if guys can hook me up urgently as i'm presently unemployed since i finished NYSC in august this year.
BIG UPS 2 ALL NAIRALANDERS! I LOVE U GUYS 4 ALWAYS KEEPING IT REAL & 4 BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY. I'M VERY PROUD TO BE AMEMBER OF THE NAIRALAND FAMILY

Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by segoye2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2006
@ Seun,
Thank you for giving Landers such opportunities to reach to one another. I must confess here that more than 6 persons that I know around here are working right now, one of them called me yesterday night to inform me that she is currently doing her Graduate Training with Glo Nigeria. Man is really a big dream you are executing here. HOw I wish we could have 20 more of your type, I know Nigerian (though those that are into internet browsing) will have to much reason to say they are jobless because here, all you have created is allowing us to share Ideas, Advert, and lots more.
@ All,
I will advice that we shouldn't upload our CV's to our post anymore because of some reasons I already wrote about in one of my post "Using your CV to buy Credit Cards". I must make it clear here that am not saying the Forum Admin, Seun will use it, but what am trying to point out is that, we have lots of 419ners around searching from forum to forum. To be on a save side, we don't need upload our CV's, we all know that if advert comes out, we will always see it abi?
Meanwhile, we don't need to worry if we are one of those that uploaded our CV, I believe Mr. Seun is reading this post, and I believe there is a way those post could be edited, but if no way to remove the post from it, we can still leave it that way but work against future mistakes. Though I read that is meant for the purpose of Uploading your Cv's, But I still think it shouldn't be done that way, I stand to be corrected.
When it comes to your turn, everything will begin to turn for you.
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by seunabudu: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2007
A Vacancy exist for the post of Medical Doctor and Registered Nurse at SAM Clinics and Maternity at

24 Bankole Street,Ojodu-berger
Isheri,Along Isheri Grammar School,
Isheri,
Lagos.

Apply in person to the Medical Director,
24 Bankole Street,Ojodu-berger
Isheri,Along Isheri Grammar School,
Isheri,
Lagos.

Call 08023552228 or 08033943867
Re: "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
hello,
am afolayan abiodun by name i need a job in any ICT/IT company or any company having IT sector.i finished my national diploma in computer science and went for my certifeid network engineer on microsoft window server 2003 platform(mcse) and mcp at NIIT below is copy of my cv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration Successful Candidates' List On Daily Trust / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer Needed Urgently. ​pay Per View​ Is A Leading / Are Employers Being Fair??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.