Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In (687 Views)

Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / Google Launches "get Nigerian Businesses Online" - Gnbo / Google Launches Google+ To Battle Facebook [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In by cliqblogg: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AJsaz8IN1no/U8AeI0lADLI/AAAAAAAAARQ/LON99V10lxE/s1600/Google+Domains.jpg[/img]

The Almighty Google recently announced its entry into domain registry business.And what next?

There is going to be competition to other big domain registrars like Godaddy, namecheap and the rest because Google is already a big brand and will pose a big threath.

Earlier Google used to give domain services by others registrar like Godaddy on their platform like Google app for business etc but now it will have its own.

Many Internet users/Bloggers/Web designers are curiously waiting for Google domain as it is not yet public but the beta version has been announced already and entries are by invitation only.

On 24th Google officially announced it on their plus page.You can have take a look at Google Domain here https://domains.google.com

“Google Domains isn’t fully-featured yet, but we’re giving a small group of people the ability to buy and transfer domains through it and send feedback on their experience. (You currently need an invitation code to do so, sorry!) We want input on all the ways we can help make finding, buying, transferring and managing a domain a simple and transparent experience. We also want to make sure our customer support and infrastructure works flawlessly, and that we have the right additional services (like mobile website creation tools and hosting services from a range of providers, as well as domain management support).”

AMAZING FEATURES OF GOOGLE DOMAIN.

Many will be curious to see this features and offers offered by Google in Google domain but we should expect something very interesting form Google.We are expecting some common features that many big brands usually offers such as free privacy, free domain forwarding, free custom emails, top domain extension and distinct management. Although there are some features that have sure chances to have there which I have compiled here.

Free Private Registration
Free Custom Emails
Easy Domain Forwarding
Customizable Sub-Domains
Fast, Secure and Reliable Internet Infrastructure
Popular domain for Estimate $12
Easy Integration with Top Website Builders

HOW TO GET INVITED TO USE GOOGLE DOMAIN?

Click Here to Request an Invitation Code.
Fill Your Email Address and Select your Option.
Click On "Submit" Button and It’s all Done.

For Blogger.com users it is going to be very easy to integrate their custom domain name which is currently little hard for novices and is hosted by third party like Godaddy.

GET MORE TECH,ANDROID ETC NEWS HERE
Re: Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In by spikesC(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is what i call blogging. You gave complete information, and then posted your link.

For that, i'll give you a few page views wink

BTW, your website is fine cool

1 Like

Re: Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In by cliqblogg: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
spikesC: This is what i can blogging. You gave complete information, and then posted your link.

For that, i'll give you a few page views wink

BTW, your website is fine cool

thanks bro
Re: Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In by DONOCSO(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Google's primary target are the millions of users who run to Godady for protection. these guys want to rule the web - I mean for as long as they can.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Designer For An Ecommerce Website Urgently Needed / *help* How Can I Retrieve My Locked Account From Godaddy / Make A Free Website With Free Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.