Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor (1432 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / God Directed Me: Says Impregnating Machine Pastor Of Mothers And Their Daugthers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor by matsala: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
A 53-year-old Pastor in Nsukka, Enugu state has been arrested by the Nigerian police for tricking several women into having sex with him, after claiming that he was being directed by the Holy Spirit.
The arrested Pastor, identified as Timoty Ngwu of Ministry of Holy Trinity, works among the Umudikwere community.
The man is said to have had sexual relations with several women in the name of God. However, his wife Veronica could no longer ignore his fraud, especially after he impregnated her teenage niece.
The Pastor locked up his wife, after she confronted him about his deeds. However, Veronica managed to escape with one of her daughters. She then approached the Criminal Investigations Department unit, which handles child sex abuse cases, and lodged a criminal case against her husband.
Veronica, in her written complaint, alleged that when the Pastor converts married woman and single girls, he would fool them, claiming that God wanted them to have sexual relations with him.
"I could not stomach his 'rascality' anymore," Veronica stated in her complaint, reportedVanguard.
Following his arrest, the accused Pastor said that he had intercourse with married women as he was guided by the Holy Spirit to do so but insisted that he would always take the consent of their husbands.
Related
Nigerian Woman Delivers Healthy Baby Boy Four Years after Getting Pregnant
Human Meat being Sold for $6000 in Nigeria
The police investigations also found that the accused Pastor had fooled several young gullible girls.
The investigators also found two young women in the church property who had left their husbands and were living with the Pastor. The women claimed that the Pastor had asked them to leave their husbands as the Holy Spirit wanted them to serve the anointed servant of God.
The Pastor has now been charged with child sex abuse. It is believed that at least 100 women, including girls as young as 11, might have been victimized by the accused.

Source:
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/nigerian-pastor-arrested-tricking-women-into-having-sex-name-lord-604231
Re: Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
He dserve to be stoned to death
Re: Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
wow. Let God be the judge
Re: Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor by Tattooboy: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: wow. Let God be the judge
u mean d holy spirit?
Re: Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
You all should be careful what you say.

The Bible tells us in the book of psalms chapter 105 vs 5 and I quote

"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"

Again the Bible in the book of Mathew chapter 7 vs 1-2 says

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again

I therefore imply you all to watch your words. It might be used against you on the day of judgment.

Remember our God is a God of vengeance.

Thank you all as you comply. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit Directed Me To Have Sex With Women... Pastor by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV)

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

^^^

There are Gods, spirits, powers, good (light) and evil (darkness); but there is ONE God...the King that is above all; all powers in the heavens, on earth and beneath, in this world and in the world to come belongs to him/she/it! Yahweh, the LORD of Hosts is his name! Who would set the briers and thorns against him in battle?

So if this so-called Pastor is referring to his "demonic spirit" as the spirit of the Most High God then he is a liar and only doing the will of his master, the devil who is the father of lies, deceptions and manipulations! grin LOL ...Enough said!

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts / Evangelizing The Evangelized ie preaching to people who have heard the gospel / Confused Question About Adam And Eve Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.