Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu (18357 Views)

3800 Sqm land For sale @ Lekki Phase 1 By Elim Motors / 3 Plots Of Land For Sale Abakpa Nike After Elim Estate Enugu N1.6M Each. / FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Sagamite(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
CyberWolf: Fantastic....who knows how much it will cost

They will never tell you that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They just want the person praise-singers to scream "GEJ is working".

Even house would easily have cost N100m to build but only worth N7m to sell.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by HandOfChukwu: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Not good enough, he moves too slow, he is a disgrace my peoples he must leave before the elections and take that dirty hat with him o.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by damola311: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
I wish there was no bombing in Nigeria....... We love you GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by amadice(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Since work enugu....wish enugu and anambra would industrialize a bit in d nearst future THEN TO HELL WITH LAGOS....abia pls borrow a leaf from ur sister states

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by CyberWolf: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

why the insult ? angry
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by myspnigeria: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
progress!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by fightforchange1(f): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Great accomplishments for naija govt...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
CyberWolf: why the insult ? angry
Insult is part of sagamite life, he cant live without it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2014
mandax: President Joe, well done. But please let this government provide two other federal universities in the southeast for the hundreds of thousands of qualified university applicants in southeast who have no chances in existing universities in Nigeria.
GEJ promised to build 6 'mega universities' across the country, one in each geo political zone. cool

@ topic: I'll commend the estate developer and the ENSG for their efforts in providing mass housing
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:58am On Jul 12, 2014
cashkid18: any news on that golf estate,how is it now

Golf estates now, the state government provided good roads in all the streets, drainages, power supply, security in this new estate.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2014
My hand work in Golf estates.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by sundaypurity(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2014
500GPA: WILL THIS STOP IBO FROM COMING TO SOUTH WEST TO HUSTLE?

are u saying dt pple of south west are not in enugu for hustle

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by gistmelove(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Description:
Batlan quality step tiles roofing sheet .we are sure of our product and quality you want to confirm? No problem.
batlan tiles/manufactured by D.S roofing Korea one of the best and largest
manufacturer of roof tiles of our time our quality has 50 years warranty with no doubt.
Confirm from your supplier the origin and name of the manufacturer of their product before you decide on what and where to buy.
Our brand is Batlan tile, boldly written on the back of our roof tile, its our brand, so quality really matters to us. our grade A roof tile has 50 years warranty and our grade
B has 25years warranty. our product is durable, no color change, affordable and weather resistance we stand by our client and quality all the way. why spend more buy directly from the warehouse and direct importer Batlan
we deal on quality.
Call Ayyub for your quotations today 08085310359,
a, trial will convince you.
Thank you.
Price List
thickness 2,100
grade B
thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -2,500 with 50years warranty
(manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
Shingle tile
by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- 2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name
boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
0.45 shingle
tiles- 2,600 grade A
Shake tile –
2,400 grade B
Roman tile
two colors-2,600 grade A
Accessories
Ridge
cap-1,300 naira
B.B.C-1,400
naira
Valley
gutter(coated)-1,400 naira
Side
cap-1,300 naira
Facial
board-1,400 naira
Treated nails
-1,100naira
Repair
kit-5000 naira
Installation
by certified installer- 200 naira msq
Call us for
measurement and quotations it’s free.
Tel:08085310359,
Like us on facebook.com/batlanconcept
whatsapp

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Engineer96(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2014
spyder880: There are about 2 other estates developing in that same axis, I will dig up the names later.

Plz,
how do I get in touch with this COPEN group for business discussions?
Phone number or email address will be ok.
Thanks.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Dovy: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2014
prettyboi1989:
D developd parts of enugu r jst enugu north n south n dat syd cald independence layout, make dem develop d villages first b4 dey bcom d most developd part of africa
You did nt reside in Enugu nd that is why u r saying dis. Enugu East, , North and South are well developed with well planned infrastructures Ok
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2014
otil1:

That I agree kpomkwem

What should not happen is the "claiming" of the achievement by ndi govt, cos Enugu has been made a DIY state due to absence of leadership.

I will give indepth analysis.

The Gov was there merely as a matter of protocol, cos the VP came. The VP came because it was an FMB success story (rare) which they wanted Oga on top to know about.

Otherwise it's Ike otu onye, Ugochukwu Chime struggling and sweating it out

It is our DIY nature that is making us the envy of other tribes in Nigeria, nobody has the time to wait for any Government so we do it ourselfs that's why most of our villages can be compared with some places you called town in Nigeria. Guess you and I knows that people who can't survive without Government help in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2014
sundaypurity: are u saying dt pple of south west are not in enugu for hustle

THE NUMBER OF YORUBA IN SOUTH EAST ARE NOT MUCH
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

Say what you know.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2014
500GPA:

THE NUMBER OF YORUBA IN SOUTH EAST ARE NOT MUCH

mr. The number of yorubas in igboland is becoming damn alarming! In my city-NNEWI you will find them in funiture construction, you will also find them in tailoring business(duadua),some educated ones work in banks while the rest work as gatemen and housecleaners for the great businessmen of nnewi! When it comes to good and profitable business it is exclusively reserved for the great igbos!!! Can you beat that nigga?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: mr. The number of yorubas in igboland is becoming damn alarming! In my city-NNEWI you will find them in funiture construction, you will also find them in tailoring business(duadua),some educated ones work in banks while the rest work as gatemen and housecleaners for the great businessmen of nnewi! When it comes to good and profitable business it is exclusively reserved for the great igbos!!! Can you beat that nigga?

GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS? CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

#YOU MEAN SELLING OF PIRATED DISC, SUBSTANDARD GOODS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG STUFF IS A GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2014
500GPA:

GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS? CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

#YOU MEAN SELLING OF PIRATED DISC, SUBSTANDARD GOODS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG STUFF IS A GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS
sharapppp!!! Have you forgotten soka,ibadan? For poo's sake everyone knows that yoruba does all the vices in naija, just yesterday i read here on nairaland that some oily weed smokers(yorubas) have taken their kidnapping profession to the international level, i thankGod they were caught! In nnewi anambra state profitable businesses are in the hands of the elites(igbos) the same as in lagos and any part of nigeria while the petty and minial jobs are left for the oily weed smoking coneheads! Now hit the road nigga!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: K'ezi nke ide ''Igbo'' ''Ibo''? Ogbabujuru mu anya. Anyways also happy to see you
u ppl are confused!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: mr. The number of yorubas in igboland is becoming damn alarming! In my city-NNEWI you will find them in funiture construction, you will also find them in tailoring business(duadua),some educated ones work in banks while the rest work as gatemen and housecleaners for the great businessmen of nnewi! When it comes to good and profitable business it is exclusively reserved for the great igbos!!! Can you beat that nigga?
keep talking chi,t! U can't compare the rate of which IBOS are trooping to SW compare to the rate of which Yoruba move to any region in Nigeria. Even here in the village I am,the Igbos are d 1 who Weed for us,they pack the Pit toilets,the ,fry Akara around the street etc. I'm saying d truth.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2014
The population of IBOS hustling in Ijebu Ode and Ota surpass that the population of Yorubas in the SE!! That is the fact.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by deletrue: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2014
otil1:

ELIM Estate is 100percent private sector development by Ugo Chime with Estate Devt Loan from Federal Mortgage Bank.
Una don start! Appreciate the performance first. Atleast, you don see the pictures.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by zurine(f): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2014
wow
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by angela98(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Are this commissioned houses idea is to support the struggling citizens to own a home or its solely for the rich as usual? Just curious

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by russello: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Considering the numbers of Igbos in other parts of the country, I had always thought nothing meaningful is happening in the SE.
I'm sure so many people shares this same view. But, all that changes in 2009 when i started visiting that region. Don't get deceived by the influx Igbos in other regions of the country and outside. I can unblushingly tell you that massive activities are going on in the SE.
One of the things that shocked me is that those from the far north are more acquainted with the SE region when compared to their closest fellow southern neighbors. Could this be as a result of having been fed with the wrong information regarding the SE people? Though some of us just possessed a myopic view about our closest neighbor. Yet others are just simply mischievous, and will prefer to live in complete denial.
Whether or not we accept it, the bitter truth is that, a lot of developmental activities are going on outside our beloved region.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: sharapppp!!! Have you forgotten soka,ibadan? For poo's sake everyone knows that yoruba does all the vices in naija, just yesterday i read here on nairaland that some oily weed smokers(yorubas) have taken their kidnapping profession to the international level, i thankGod they were caught! In nnewi anambra state profitable businesses are in the hands of the elites(igbos) the same as in lagos and any part of nigeria while the petty and minial jobs are left for the oily weed smoking coneheads! Now hit the road nigga!

I DON'T NEED TO ARGUE WITH YOU.

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT OKIJIA JUJU, CLIFFORD ORJI?

HAVE YOU READ ABOUT OKAFOR THAT WAS JAILED FOR 263 YEARS?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2014
rahazaqa: keep talking chi,t! U can't compare the rate of which IBOS are trooping to SW compare to the rate of which Yoruba move to any region in Nigeria. Even here in the village I am,the Igbos are d 1 who Weed for us,they pack the Pit toilets,the ,fry Akara around the street etc. I'm saying d truth.
mumu like you eeehnn!........i can tell you that in my area(ogbem) the number of yorubas that are into sewing clothes/tailoring business is so huge in nnewi! I know of this very one mathew he has refused to even visit south west for over 15years he is into furniture construction or capentry. In nnewi hausas shine the elites (igbos)shoes, while yorubas sew clothes for the elites(igbos)!.....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
russello: Considering the numbers of Igbos in other parts of the country, I had always thought nothing meaningful is happening in the SE.
I'm sure so many people shares this same view. But, all that changes in 2009 when i started visiting that region. Don't get deceived by the influx Igbos in other regions of the country and outside. I can unblushingly tell you that massive activities are going on in the SE.
One of the things that shocked me is that those from the far north are more acquainted with the SE region when compared to their closest fellow southern neighbors. Could this be as a result of having been fed with the wrong information regarding the SE people? Though some of us just possessed a myopic view about our closest neighbor. Yet others are just simply mischievous, and will prefer to live in complete denial.
Whether or not we accept it, the bitter truth is that, a lot of developmental activities are going on outside our beloved region.
+1 like

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
Dovy: You did nt reside in Enugu nd that is why u r saying dis. Enugu East, , North and South are well developed with well planned infrastructures Ok
Yea ryt lyk as if I avnt been dere, if d oda parts were rili developd y e come b say na only 4 enugu north all d banks dey, cbn, union bank, wema, zenith around uwani layout leading to zik avenue, shoprite is also in enugu north, esut, enugu north, most of d hotels r situated within dat vicinity yet u claiming d whole of enugu is developed, biko na, no suga coat am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Architectural Designs And Problems That May Occur / Building Collapses In Lagos, 2 Brothers, Baby Feared Dead / Excellently Brand-new 6 Bedroom For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.